whiteslayer

Jun 11, 2017
dude its gunsmoke we are talking about expecting a deadline from them is known to be pointless thats why i dont get upset its always been like this just expect it to be released when you see a new version under latest updates

whiteslayer

Jun 11, 2017
i wouldnt say that he just not exactly expert at code so he just guesses times he thinks he and his team can finsh and have it done but it ends up he underestimates how much time to bug fix and add last minute stuff its kind like how no man sky release is but instead its most updates and i personally think he gives himself to little time to finsh it so he has to rush it out to make patreon happy or delay it and him having very little updates on its progress is a mixed opinion from some think hes just taking money and not giving progress while other think its good becuase if he keeps giving times and cant make it it just futher upsets patreon so he tends to just give time estimates he hopes that he can make if the program works without additional bugs lets say he rushes it out it will be like the last to call of duty launches buggy to the point its not fun i think he over thinks his skills or we are just impatient wanting the content now which is understandable since it was supposed to be last month

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Current ETA: November 30th 11:59:59 BIT - Because technically it would still be November somewhere in the world and he can leverage intentionally ambiguous phrasing

its funny the salt of impatient people far as i know he didnt say a date just around end of month and given the two holidays that passed they probably had breaks just be patient being salty wont speed anything up
This is exactly what I mean. People like dude above eat that ambiguity up and will hit everyone else with the, "well ackshuly," so he'll continue to cha-cha slide into missed deadlines.

2021 was a year of L's for SU.

whiteslayer

Jun 11, 2017
i am not saying he should do that i am just saying from both sides how its viewed and i could care less when he releases i got other games i enjoy instead of worrying about release schedules dont assume things seniorboop ask before flagging others under the type to eat the ambitous time he gives so that statement

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
2021 was a year of L's for SU.
More like the best year ever. What other career can you not do anything you promise your fanbase while they still pay you collectively over 18k a month? Literally cashed out for an entire year while doing the bare minimum. This dude is dreaming so hard that he’s going to be on the cover of every mattress.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
More like the best year ever. What other career can you not do anything you promise your fanbase while they still pay you collectively over 18k a month? Literally cashed out for an entire year while doing the bare minimum. This dude is dreaming so hard that he’s going to be on the cover of every mattress.
Even less than bare minimum to be honest. Animations are gone, Bordello content is gone, events are gone, the release cycle was stretched, it's basically the same content with mostly reused assets and mans still hasn't figured out his process after having done it over a dozen times.

You're right, dude is probably doing a line off the roundest of asses on his McYacht, the S.S. SU MONEY, as I type this. Im in the wrong profession.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
CEO of a major video game publisher. You do nothing but attend meetings and put out bland, meaningless statements, and get paid millions of dollars a year.

• Sad
Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
How do I summon superwoman I have legion hideout lvl3 and Tala's workshop all the summoning pieces and it's lvl3 to and the events that are supposed to trigger in the hideout won't trigger what am I doing wrong?

Cumshoe112

Aug 12, 2020
Is he really gonna upload the new version in the last minute of the month so that people could get double charged or not post in november at all

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Honestly, as much I hate to suggest they go about it this way, I think they should fix up what they have then start fresh on a 'Season 2' version, seeing as the WW cell scenes should wrap up the original lineup's content. This way they can move the story forward without having all that pesky previous content just getting in the way and breaking itself. I'm typical not a fan of when games do this, but in this case it would fit the setting and, fingers crossed, maybe the time used to fix bugs can then be put towards learning how to Unity and optimize the game a smidge (let's face it, the fact this game takes 10 gigs of space is a bit much).
That would be a good direction, with WW this update what would be left is whatever part of Zatanna, SW, Catwoman, and Morgaine is not in this update, plus wrapping up bits and bobs for some characters, all in all, that could be done by the middle of 2022. Of course, that would leave out the bordello, but meh.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes