ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
Welp, we all know what's gonna happen now. Either we're gonna get the new update on literally the last minute before midnight, or we're gonna get another teaser for the update with another bullshit excuse slapped on top of it, saying we'll probably get the update sometime in the middle of december.

Reactions: Owlman8497

Sora076

Formerly 'kossgreg'
Nov 25, 2020
Welp, we all know what's gonna happen now. Either we're gonna get the new update on literally the last minute before midnight, or we're gonna get another teaser for the update with another bullshit excuse slapped on top of it, saying we'll probably get the update sometime in the middle of december.
Don't know about mid December people here say that he takes that month off so if the release isn't today happy new year then

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
God damn F95 needs some fixing, we've all had ups and downs with these technical problems, I either can't react or comment on threads when it bugs out, so adios when I wake up...

If there's no or has been an update, let's just inform each other

JectsM

Jun 16, 2017
Well tomorrow is December and we still have no news to see if we get a surprise
I'm just waiting for the Admins to mark it abandoned. I know it wont happen with the bankroll they're (Gunsmoke) hauling in but, I sure wish someone/something would light a fire under them and not this usual radio silence and lies..... But, like the Nigerian "prince" thinks; Why work when you can get paid for doing nothing?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes