Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
He knows WW is the biggest cash cow he has. It's the most requested character.
Oh I know, hence why I said they would be finished in March at the earliest. I'm expecting the next update to be completely new characters that no one asked for and for WW and SW to not see updates any time soon. I'll honestly be shocked if the lazy, greedy fuck finished them any time soon.

Reactions: noctarima

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
GEEEEEEEEZ

Teases how this is gonna be the wonderwoman update, posts some pitty oh we're trying our hardest gonna have it out by the end of the month bs, goes on complete radio silence before waiting till the very last day to post update, wonderwoman content isn't even done, cries about how he spent to long on this update

fucking lmao

silentgod

Oct 8, 2017
How do you get to the Supergirl x Batgirl content? I'm guessing it has some interaction with the Glamour slam based on the picture but not exactly sure how to get to it.

Aug 25, 2017
someone needs to make a mod for this game like the one for Rogue like, or something like something trainer. Otherwise, we are just gonna get lazy incompetent fucks making disappointing minimum effort updates. I'd legit support it if someone decided to make a mod or something

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes