- Leash Scenes

- Wonder Woman Content
- Cell Dance Scenes
- Cell Strip Scenes
- Cell Titjob Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes
How the fuck is Audrey finished before Wonder Woman ? If anything it should be the opposite. This means that he didn't start with the content he was supposed to make in the first place.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's been a hot minute since I gave a fuck about this game even though it was the trail of breadcrumbs that led me to this forum in the first place. I am considering downloading this update but from the sounds of the posts, I might live to regret that decision. I still think that it is unfair for those who insist that S7 is the worst dev here. Not in a world where Gumball Games and Dual Family exists.

Wodyetia

May 1, 2017
"Two updates in one." No Mercy, No Zatana, and we can't even smash WW and SW. See you guys in March 2022 (maybe?) Happy holiday everyone.

Smilerman

Mar 16, 2020
I don't get it, he says that he stopped since when he fixed 1 bug, 3 more appeared.

But like, what's so different between BJ and sex pics being displayed (regarding WW and SW content). Surely your game can't be in such a bad state that you have to cut basically what's just couple more additional pics with some text due to "bugs".

Milk the cow more :HideThePain:

Spidermen23

Jun 6, 2018
Bitch bitch bitch bitch, Here we are downloading a game that's free, with shit tons of content, and still we find reasons to bitch. I've been following this game since it's inception, and the fact that they've a) managed to actually make a game in the scope they planened, b) do update on a pretty regular basis, and c) provide a shit ton of high quality art every time. How many games update less frequently with 1 maybe 2 added scenes. Art of SSR's quality takes time, codeing new shit into a broken as fuck engine takes time, whatever we don't get in 1 update is something to look forward to in the future. We got WW and SW content which and if you wanna see them fuck well there are the Bordello and Halloween scenes, plus the yaut scenes. Personally I'm happy whenever we get an update period. I remember the first year or 2 of this game when there where lititerally no sex scenes.

Apr 13, 2018
Bitch bitch bitch bitch, Here we are downloading a game that's free, with shit tons of content, and still we find reasons to bitch. I've been following this game since it's inception, and the fact that they've a) managed to actually make a game in the scope they planened, b) do update on a pretty regular basis, and c) provide a shit ton of high quality art every time. How many games update less frequently with 1 maybe 2 added scenes. Art of SSR's quality takes time, codeing new shit into a broken as fuck engine takes time, whatever we don't get in 1 update is something to look forward to in the future. We got WW and SW content which and if you wanna see them fuck well there are the Bordello and Halloween scenes, plus the yaut scenes. Personally I'm happy whenever we get an update period. I remember the first year or 2 of this game when there where lititerally no sex scenes.
Lol don't bother. Some people here actually think that they are milking money by delaying updates when you can just not subscribe to their patreon until the update drops (If they were even going to in the first place). Apparently $5 is a financial burden that users here wont ever recover from.

RodBo

May 24, 2020
Added ---------------------------------------

16 Backgrounds

- Audrey Content
- Cell Blowjob Scenes
- Cell Sex Scenes
- Cell Anal Scenes

- Harley Content
- Harley 2 Anal Scenes
- Harley 2 Dual Leash Scenes

- Supergirl Content
- Batgirl Kissing Scenes
- Batgirl Licking Scenes
- Batgirl Sex Scenes
- Batgirl Dual Leash Scenes

- Superwoman Content
- Cell Dance Scenes
- Cell Strip Scenes
- Cell Titjob Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Scenes
- Leash Scenes

- Wonder Woman Content
- Cell Dance Scenes
- Cell Strip Scenes
- Cell Titjob Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Scenes
- Leash Scenes
hercules-kevin-sorbo.gif

Reactions: OldmenKing

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Explain to me how only two complete updates in a twelve month period and being late for all but two updates for the last year and a half is a "pretty regular basis." I am genuinely curious, because you sound like a sycophant.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
If you find fries in the bin, you'll be happy with them, too.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes