moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
He isn't charging money for the game he is charging for access to the link. Either way it makes no difference as its the same thing. I myself have not played the actual game for quite a while as it's mostly the same stuff and if you wanted to get off the actual art probably does the same job with less steps if we are being honest. I think people are more annoyed that it is non-stop complaining every single time. This thread literally devolves into the "Say the line Bart" meme everytime. Also I never said "If you don't pay for it or are subscribed you can't complain" I only said it makes no sense to subscribe every single month if clearly you aren't going to get anything for your money and then come here and complain that they are scamming people or drawing out updates on purpose to get that monthly revenue.
The thread devolves to this because he literally does not improve, that is as simple as that. There was some hate when he changed to the 2 month cycle but that was followed by the best updates this game has had since the beginning, and you could surely not find as much salt back then because they were good updates.

This year? We had 3 updates when it should be 6, with the same problems he swears every time that he is not going to do (new characters that nobody asked for, new events nobody wants and end up unfinished), with excuses like "im doing BoB 2, but actually not, i will abandon it", reused assets (BC and Huntress update was literal copy-paste, not "similar bodies" but literal copies of other characters), not uploading the Bordello...

The guy does a great art, thats obvious. But he has gained nearly 40.000 thousand dollar for doing practically nothing, as i say above. 2 pictures per week if you dont count the costumes (which ironically are only skins that many times dont even fit, like the WW strip with the original costume which is obvious wasnt mean for it) and still has people thinking "omg he is so fucking horrible at organising" is not fair of something. If i am watching a show in Netflix and its downright shit im going to say it, not think "well they actually tried their best". Same goes if i am watching youtube, reading a book or seeing some damn picture on the internet, even more if they are getting paid like kings for it.

Apr 13, 2018
The thread devolves to this because he literally does not improve, that is as simple as that. There was some hate when he changed to the 2 month cycle but that was followed by the best updates this game has had since the beginning, and you could surely not find as much salt back then because they were good updates.

This year? We had 3 updates when it should be 6, with the same problems he swears every time that he is not going to do (new characters that nobody asked for, new events nobody wants and end up unfinished), with excuses like "im doing BoB 2, but actually not, i will abandon it", reused assets (BC and Huntress update was literal copy-paste, not "similar bodies" but literal copies of other characters), not uploading the Bordello...

The guy does a great art, thats obvious. But he has gained nearly 40.000 thousand dollar for doing practically nothing, as i say above. 2 pictures per week if you dont count the costumes (which ironically are only skins that many times dont even fit, like the WW strip with the original costume which is obvious wasnt mean for it) and still has people thinking "omg he is so fucking horrible at organising" is not fair of something. If i am watching a show in Netflix and its downright shit im going to say it, not think "well they actually tried their best". Same goes if i am watching youtube, reading a book or seeing some damn picture on the internet, even more if they are getting paid like kings for it.
Yeah but most rational people would go "Wow that was fucking dogshit" and move on with their life instead of posting on it on a message board month after month after month. Like Another Life on Netflix? Fucking dogshit idk how that got a second season but you don't see me going around constantly posting about how Another Life is a terrible show.

Reactions: KaiserST

Cumshoe112

Aug 12, 2020
Yeah but most rational people would go "Wow that was fucking dogshit" and move on with their life instead of posting on it on a message board month after month after month. Like Another Life on Netflix? Fucking dogshit idk how that got a second season but you don't see me going around constantly posting about how Another Life is a terrible show.
I guess the fact that you are a cuckold explains why you are tolerate to and actively defend sunset

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
ok question. This game has two devs right? Sunset draws the art but wtf does smokeshank do
Sunset does all of the game dev. He makes the art, he puts it all together in Fungus, does all the writing, etc. I'm not sure what Smoke does, but the game itself comes basically entirely from Sunset from my understanding.

There were attempts to update the engine or make a whole new one and they've all exploded in their faces and wasted resources, the costliest of which was time.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
I would understand it if this was some random post on reddit and people were bitching about it, but considering it is a forum dedicated precisely to that game in specific, i think is quite normal for it to be discussions in here.

I dont usually participate in here, made an account to play this game in specific 4 years ago and i am only engaging because we are debating. Other than that im going to continue studying, fapping and doing other things, but i am not going to not post "this is dogshit" if i really think is deserved. Same I do in videogames forums when i am talking about dogshit games, or in films subreddits if a dogshit film is being debated. And this today was an incredibly underwhelming and dogshit update, not going to treat it differently.

Reactions: Product Placement

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I watched 2 episodes of that show and have never thought about it again, which is what sane people do with something that sucks.

Apr 13, 2018
I would understand it if this was some random post on reddit and people were bitching about it, but considering it is a forum dedicated precisely to that game in specific, i think is quite normal for it to be discussions in here.

I dont usually participate in here, made an account to play this game in specific 4 years ago and i am only engaging because we are debating. Other than that im going to continue studying, fapping and doing other things, but i am not going to not post "this is dogshit" if i really think is deserved. Same I do in videogames forums when i am talking about dogshit games, or in films subreddits if a dogshit film is being debated. And this today was an incredibly underwhelming and dogshit update, not going to treat it differently.
Yeah I get that, but then why come back month after month after month just to post the same thing each time other than to circlejerk surely there are other games here that you can find interest in that's what I don't understand.

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah I get that, but then why come back month after month after month just to post the same thing each time other than to circlejerk surely there are other games here that you can find interest in that's what I don't understand.
In my case, as i say, i dont usually engage in ciclejerking. I visit the website when the update cycle is supposedly finished to see the previews, wait for the update and download it.

This year? It changed to visit the website, see that there is no update because he is doing BoB 2, think "thats real nice, gonna try it" only for it to be abandoned. Then wait for the next upload, having to check every 2/3 days because he is always telling "any time, is almost done", then wait for the fixes (again "any time, is almost done") and thats it. And today in particular i am engaging because it baffles me how he can mix the work of 2 months (2 updates) and not be able to make one single complete update, and there are still people defending him. Its just something i cannot comprehend, in the real world if someone makes a bad job at something it is normal to say it, its nothing personal.

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
Bitch bitch bitch bitch, Here we are downloading a game that's free, with shit tons of content, and still we find reasons to bitch. I've been following this game since it's inception, and the fact that they've a) managed to actually make a game in the scope they planened, b) do update on a pretty regular basis, and c) provide a shit ton of high quality art every time. How many games update less frequently with 1 maybe 2 added scenes. Art of SSR's quality takes time, codeing new shit into a broken as fuck engine takes time, whatever we don't get in 1 update is something to look forward to in the future. We got WW and SW content which and if you wanna see them fuck well there are the Bordello and Halloween scenes, plus the yaut scenes. Personally I'm happy whenever we get an update period. I remember the first year or 2 of this game when there where lititerally no sex scenes.
does GG pay you to suck on them nuts this hard?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes