armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
More like the best year ever. What other career can you not do anything you promise your fanbase while they still pay you collectively over 18k a month? Literally cashed out for an entire year while doing the bare minimum. This dude is dreaming so hard that he’s going to be on the cover of every mattress.
Just see how much are getting the guys in Manchester United.And they are pretty bad at what they should the best-playing football.The total salary for all players is almost 400 000 000 GB per year.
300 000/week for 1 player is ridiculous.

Oct 31, 2017
That would be a good direction, with WW this update what would be left is whatever part of Zatanna, SW, Catwoman, and Morgaine is not in this update, plus wrapping up bits and bobs for some characters, all in all, that could be done by the middle of 2022. Of course, that would leave out the bordello, but meh.
Huh. I keep forgetting Zatanna's even in this game, which sucks because she's one I want more content of (well, when I remember she's in there that is.)

MossInAPool

Jan 6, 2018
Omg . . . f95 has been complete dogshit for the last 2 days. Anyone else experiencing constant errors?
Clearly Sunset has been using some of that Patreon money to bribe the site into 'maintenance' so he can postpone the release even more. Since the Discord and Patreon get silenced, this is the last bastion of calling out his bologna.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
How do I summon superwoman I have legion hideout lvl3 and Tala's workshop all the summoning pieces and it's lvl3 to and the events that are supposed to trigger in the hideout won't trigger what am I doing wrong?
Have you checked out STAR labs?

Huh. I keep forgetting Zatanna's even in this game, which sucks because she's one I want more content of (well, when I remember she's in there that is.)
Boy is that a mood.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Some dude on the discord server said "F95 is a land full of Vitriol and hate and amassed suffering and self loathing", should we be scared broskis and sistas?

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
Clearly Sunset has been using some of that Patreon money to bribe the site into 'maintenance' so he can postpone the release even more. Since the Discord and Patreon get silenced, this is the last bastion of calling out his bologna.
hope the forum doesn't bite the dust. with all these error messages in the last two days, it woudl be a real shame if we lost this site

Aug 25, 2017
sunset himself said that it will be out tomorrow afternoon in the discord server. It's not letting me attach a screenshot tho. I think there's a problem with F95 servers

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Last edited:

ratro

Nov 11, 2018
"hey guys, sorry no update yet... A Turkey flew across the room while we we're celebrating Thanksgiving and hit me on my head and hand(I'm not even from USA but whatever) and now I can't do shit about the game (is not like I'm trying to be honest)"

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes