armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Jokes aside, this was actually an original weakness that Wonder-Woman had.

Superman was weak to Kryptonite, she was weak to being tied up by a man. I am not even joking. Old times were wild. Naturally this weakness has since then been retconned and removed from the character as it is pretty awful all around.
The famous lasso of obedience.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Difference with Zatanna is that she doesn't have ANY Cell stuff. From what I've heard the issue was the early cells, not transfering a character from the "Usable in the Bordello/Glamour SLam" into a cell.

What, however, could be a major issue would be my Wish of having Catwoman try to betray Lex and be put into a cell and get replaced by, for example, Sweet Lili in the Bordello.
Don't forget that Huntress and Black Canary also did not have any cell content.And still in order to give them any,he did need to completely remake both.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
it's in the bat-girl leash.
Yeah I smacked my head after I saw that part playing the game...also it seems on the scene list I'm missing the one below harley scissor for Ivy's scenes in changelog it says Harley sex...now I can't remember what I did to trigger the scissor part lol.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Posted this earlier but got no response... :( Anyone know what the scenes in the vault for SW below 'Blowjob' and the top left on page 2 are supposed to be? They say locked but they're coloured in, not greyed out.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Posted this earlier but got no response... :( Anyone know what the scenes in the vault for SW below 'Blowjob' and the top left on page 2 are supposed to be? They say locked but they're coloured in, not greyed out.
Did you do her leash scene? Usually most have least after blowjob and also titjob would probably be the other.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Did you do her leash scene? Usually most have least after blowjob and also titjob would probably be the other.
That's already unlocked in my list. I'm trying to compare her to other henchwomen vault scenes but it seems like I should have done everything SW wise. Every other non-greyed out option is there for me, just these two coloured in 'Locked' scenes.

Anap

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone have the MAC version of the latest update. I've tried adding the new updates data to an old MAC versions but that just gave me some pink lines across text and funky animation. Additionally, if anyone knows HOW to convert the exe to a MAC file I'd love to learn.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
"due to the unfortunate realisation that a large percentage of my income is entirely based around thirsty motherfuckers waiting for WW content I have been forced to release that content in tiny instalments whilst I save up for my own private island. Thanks for the 6 figure income though you retarded fucks"
Oh thank god. i was worried it was because he might actually be working hard on the update and providing value to the people who pay his mortgage. had me sweating there for a second.

All jokes aside now that there is some SW and WW and considering the Dev's history, i can now mentally mark this game as abandoned. as I do not belive in any time soon if at any time at all i'll be getting any further content for any of the characters i am interested in in this game. It's been good fellas. well... no it hasn't but you know how it goes.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
That's already unlocked in my list. I'm trying to compare her to other henchwomen vault scenes but it seems like I should have done everything SW wise. Every other non-greyed out option is there for me, just these two coloured in 'Locked' scenes.
Those two scenes for SW are placeholders for sex and anal in her cell as you said comparing to the other henchwomen. I also posted earlier on achieving a scene with Ivy...I was sure you got that one after the harley scissor.

Reactions: SteamPunk777

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
wow a short Update.ok i guess the big event with Wonder woman mom will come in the next update :).the batgirl/supergirl was hot i hope more content for other girls:love:.

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
just unzip it game is literally sent as a whole game no need to copy files over others
and saves are held somewhere else and cross game version although I would not recommend using newer saves on older games

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes