Feb 21, 2018
I'm not able to get to the new WW scenes even on a new file. I just hit the same blocker after unlocking the slut outfit through SW where Lex decides he doesn't want to use the lasso anymore. Is there something I'm missing?

EDIT: Nvm, the new content doesn't proc if you continue to have SW as your henchwoman after she gets you the slut outfit and special lasso scene with WW. Just switch to a different henchwoman and it works.

Last edited:

ShadowSpider9

Mar 19, 2019
So I've been having some problems but wasn't sure about posting until running into an actual glitch.
The main problem I am having is being unable to get the scenes that involve taking one girl to another girl to fuck. Mainly the recent SupergirlxBatgirl content and the HawkgirlxVixan content.

I think this is because for some reason I am unable to get the 'cum outside' option for certain characters, like Supergirl and Hawkgirl, no matter how much I interact with them. I have all of the actions for them unlocked. But am never given the option to cum outside in any action now matter how many times i go an action. Even though I can do it with other characters.

As for the glitch. When I got to the sex action with Audrea her character model completely disappeared except for her floating mouth and eyes. And it happened every time I engaged sex with her.

wbgthadocta

Dec 2, 2020
I found a really nice guide a few months ago, that was updated at least as far as Crush. Now I can't find it. Does anyone know where to find the best, most recent guide/walkthrough?

Reactions: uberbomb

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
While I also wish the devs would put out more content considering the bank they're making, I can't blame them for making money off desperate people, at least no more than any other business. The people who should really be complaining are the people actually paying them.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
The problem is even if we got the Mac version it's not compatible, basically you can only stick with 2.3.3 at the moment. Anyone want to ask the developer to update the application?

Anap

Jul 4, 2017
View attachment 1527028
Can someone link the Mac Version?
Man I'll be honest that's how it has me feeling right now. I've been trying to painstakingly transfer the data from the updated version to the last updated MAC version. I keep running into the same brick wall where I transfer the "level" files and the images don't show. Then I add the "shared assets" file and the app starts displaying purple text and not working. I'll attempt this again tomorrow hopefully by that time someone FAR smarter than I can accomplish getting a MAC version. If you manage to figure this out please let me know I'd love to learn for future use.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
a note to the dev,
if someone hasn't let you know yet, audrey in the maid outfit disappers except for eyes, mouth and pussy when you have sex with her. other outfits seem to be working just fine.
also i can't take wonderwoman back to the strip club, it locks up the game.

Last edited:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Anyone have a save from 2.3.3 and where/how to put it because i had to replace my hard drive and lost mine? Thanks in advance.

Bill8778

Jul 17, 2020
While I also wish the devs would put out more content considering the bank they're making, I can't blame them for making money off desperate people, at least no more than any other business. The people who should really be complaining are the people actually paying them.
I am one of those paying people and I don't have a Problem with the amount of time it takes to do these updates.
Considering that Sunset is doing both the coding as well as the Artwork and has to deal with something as outdated as Fungus you can't but understand that it takes more Time.

In hindsight true I wished there was more content, cause who doesn't but good things take time and this is one of them.

Last edited:

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
the leash scenes are the most boring, uninteresting, filler garbage sunset has added to the game, they're literally there so he can do less work while still claiming to have added new content.
You ARE aware that more cross-cell content between the girls had actually been asked for? So that the cells are less of a vacuum? Especially considering characters like Supergirl and Batgirl HAVE History together? And the idea of having 2 girls strut around ALSO has been asked for independently from SR7? Like I myself had suggested it for a Vixen-Darci Crossover, because of their shared model background.

Also... considering that the artwork still has to be drawn? The only actually reusable asset would be the one that is shared between the GS and the Street...

Is it "Filler"? Maybe... Is it effin nice to have, so that the girls aren't just in a vacuum and might just not exist unless Lex is there? Especially when it fits due to their backstory, connections, powers or (contrasting) personality? Hell yeah. It also gives us some nice, hot lesbian action... so why is it bad?

Especially when the fire Sisters get their crossover stuff expanded... and then maybe Raven and SF get some etc.

vs when they started MONTHLY UPDATES and each update was just as big and with less bugs.
just a short question... do you have any idea how complex coding can be? Especially when Old code becomes all tangled up? And from what i've heard, the dev of fungus was shocked at the size of the game, considering that, especially the version that SR7 is using, which is completely out of date but apparently can't be updated. He tried.

It's "easy" to do a lot early on with coding, because you have less issues of the code going haywire... and since there is less code overall, it's also easier to fix.

"Then he should just update all the code!"

The problem is that there isn’t any “code” to update. You can’t pull out useable files and rework them. This is all part of a Fungus project, which is just a UI tool that lets you basically flowchart together a game and export out compiled code.

Hence why the rebuild was planned but then put on ice when the coder didn't deliver and turned himself into a parriah with his behaviour.

And if SR would STOP the main development of the game to rebuild it with streamlined code... this thread would go completely of the rockers and complain about the fact that he's wasting time with the rebuild, even if it'd allow him to actually keep a schedule when it's finished, rather than updating your favourite characters...

Now, somebody might ask: "Why do you believe SR's claims!"

Counterquestion: Why would I belief a bunch of disgruntled people who often are basically bragging "I Stopped supporting the game and download it for free!" but still feel entitled to have everything going their way and who, considering how few people actually reference the actual code of SU, have apparently no idea about how the code looks?

I myself am not a coder, but i've had enough conversations with IT folks who told me how easy it is for code to become a major clusterfuck.

Considering SR had originally planned for 2 more updates this year, I assume that the October update was meant to be Audrey - WW - SW and the last update was meant to be the little bit of extra content for Barbara and Kara and H².

I'm disappointed that SW and WW didn't get their cells fully finished and I do think that it was a mistake to tease WW before he could be certain that she'd be finished. Should've teased Audrey and the cross cell stuff. Then, when WW and SW got some stuff added, but not finished, it wouldn't be the most advertised stuff that hadn't been fully implemented.

What's the trigger to have leash in Store though?
update Tala's workshop iirc.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes