zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if you don't pay the linked site that there using up there you have to wait if the file is over there recamanded download. well i do because i don't have any of those sit's and i don't pay them neither

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
download megasync it pushes your limit to 4gb and when it stops you can continue where you left off. You don't need a paid account for that.

Reactions: WolandFaust

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
Is Raven bugged for anyone else? When I visit her cell, all I see is her head at best and maybe a blocky outline of her body.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Quick question again (having a new playthrough again in slot 3), if I fail at cloning (Audrey/Galatea/Terra), will I be able to keep those deformed mermaids in cells or whatever? Cuz I know cloning can be repeated again on repeat

Also, does Supergirl react differently to the Galatea confrontation if she's clothed or naked? Fuck, I can't believe this game is gonna be 6 years old in due time

Last edited:

dx25682

May 11, 2021
Quick question again (having a new playthrough again in slot 3), if I fail at cloning (Audrey/Galatea/Terra), will I be able to keep those deformed mermaids in cells or whatever? Cuz I know cloning can be repeated again on repeat

Also, does Supergirl react differently to the Galatea confrontation if she's clothed or naked? Fuck, I can't believe this game is gonna be 6 years old in due time
Not sure about the cloning but the reaction does not really change whether clothed or not. Also where/how did you get that Talia Al Ghul character stamp thing under your name? Looks cool!

Reactions: Testerguy19

imagica

May 2, 2020
So can someone tell me what kind of a game this is?
Is it a story-driven game or just pure sex? It is more of a point-click management game with similar actions or based on the main storyline which goes somewhere or only a series of sex scenes in different locations?
Do girls have any personalities or they are sex dolls? Are have sex with them through pure stats acquisition or there is at least some story to each one? Are they all willing to do it or do all need some level of persuasion? Do girls have any character progression or do they stay the same?

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
So can someone tell me what kind of a game this is?
Is it a story-driven game or just pure sex? It is more of a point-click management game with similar actions or based on the main storyline which goes somewhere or only a series of sex scenes in different locations?
Do girls have any personalities or they are sex dolls? Are have sex with them through pure stats acquisition or there is at least some story to each one? Are they all willing to do it or do all need some level of persuasion? Do girls have any character progression or do they stay the same?
It's relatively story heavy. The girls all have the personality of the characters from the DCAU, so they each react differently to their capture. The early part of the game is mostly management. As you improve your strip club you need to capture more heroes to keep the roster fresh. You also hire villains to do heists. The later part of the game is basically just clicking forward until you see sex scenes. That being said, the drawings are great. It's definitely not the most gameplay focused game on this site.

Reactions: imagica

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Not sure about the cloning but the reaction does not really change whether clothed or not. Also where/how did you get that Talia Al Ghul character stamp thing under your name? Looks cool!
Cool thanks for the answer, thanks about the stamp again, you can find it on the front page/page 1, there's a section dedicated to these stamps called fan sigs aka fan signatures and you can find Talia or which character that floats your boat, cheers

Reactions: BasedAnon
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes