z270

Aug 28, 2021
hi everybody can someone plz tell me if the pictures of wonder woman and superwoman are available to download and if anyone knows how plz tell me

rance4747

May 25, 2018
hi everybody can someone plz tell me if the pictures of wonder woman and superwoman are available to download and if anyone knows how plz tell me
You want a game rip, or just hope for the specific set that was not yet implemented? If the latter than good luck with that, the closest think you can get to early accsess is either watching the very end of his Picarto stream saves, go patreon, or go lurking into his discord and hoping for some posts like he did way back.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
--i think i had 3 or so yacht events...and nothing occuring lately... any triggers or day skips only?
nothing in the office, there is some reset button but it sounds like it resets everything related to the event sequnce/progression.

--should girls be out of cells to participate (=without their device being fully locked) ?
caz i mostly saw some new secondary chars.

--i did some second cloning
(given the guides...could be audrey as i didnot see terra dead and had some convoz with vandal guy npc)
i think choices were: keep clone or keep original, most likely i chose the latter. will it affect anything?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
not bad edits but this feel's like it will get done after all of us are gone lol. but then who now's if that will even be true. don't get me wrong love all the girl's in the game not every day you get a game with sexy super herions in it. but how thing's are going is it even worth the money they want.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Hi , can you please tell me how did you get that costume menu , thanks
I just followed the guide and just visited her in her cell (you can find it on the first page of this thread). You might need play further through the game so that you can unlock the office. When you have Mercy as your henchwoman and visit the office you can get her suit costume. But before that you have to do the prison-break event.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
cadmus heist? As i've gone fully upgraded.
MOAR heists in general, maybe?? I've been running the same save for like 11 months now just for newest stuff, kinda would be nice for some non-sexy stuff to also be added. Don't get me wrong, clearly a few extra illustrators/animators have been hired, new stuff is pretty fire... but my heat level also hasn't moved in like 11 months. Maybe make the boat event add heat?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes