NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Will WW and SW get finished next update?
Will Zatanna ever have cell content?
Will Mercy ever be finished?
How about Catwoman?
Morgaine Le Fay content when?
Queen Bee?

MB content for the girls?

Will GSG ever add what I want? (Please???? I just want more capturable heroines and villains to work at the GS and Bordello. Add Pantha from Teen Titans because I want thiccc latina masked wrestler with abs)

Find out next time: same bat time, same bat channel!
Impossible to know. It has already been shown that we can't trust any announced road-map as they will change their mind at any point before the release, to we will only know when they will get finished when we see it in the change-log when an update gets released.

Reactions: GucciGang69

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Impossible to know. It has already been shown that we can't trust any announced road-map as they will change their mind at any point before the release, to we will only know when they will get finished when we see it in the change-log when an update gets released.
yeah tell me about it, like i'm just gonna bet on the next update being some obscure or incomplete character who hasn't been done in ages like fuckin star girl or zatana at this point. fuck me you know its worse than that? cause they also wanna throw in the stupid cosplay stuff? they teased like korra and azula ages ago too but like last time fuck all happened so expect more of that bullsheet

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
yeah tell me about it, like i'm just gonna bet on the next update being some obscure or incomplete character who hasn't been done in ages like fuckin star girl or zatana at this point. fuck me you know its worse than that? cause they also wanna throw in the stupid cosplay stuff? they teased like korra and azula ages ago too but like last time fuck all happened so expect more of that bullsheet
I'm sure next one will be say, Knockout. But only after the "Tease week" is nothing but Catwoman pics.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hm maybe.

He said 2021 he was going to work on cells and 2022 he was going to work on events but yeah maybe we will get more cell stuff too.
If he don't finish WW,SW and Zatanna and instead work on events,he will surely lose a lot of patrons.
And I doubt he will ever menage to recover from that.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
If he don't finish WW,SW and Zatanna and instead work on events,he will surely lose a lot of patrons.
And I doubt he will ever menage to recover from that.
Yeah I could see him adding Zee in there first due to the annoyance of adding WW.

RogerZaz1001

Nov 8, 2021
Can someone tell me how long and how to get poison ivy. I am stuck with the default three hero, louis , raven and starlight for a long time. No heist no special event showing up. No guide for this . If anyone have step guide let me know

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
And whats up with Meta Bordello? What can you do there?
Make more money. Watch the heroines get f**ked. Have Lex f**k most of them in the private room(a couple of them still don't have scenes). etc.
Basically, it's just another place to send heroines you've captured. Just make sure to switch which ones are working there every ten days or so.

RogerZaz1001

Nov 8, 2021
Make more money. Watch the heroines get f**ked. Have Lex f**k most of them in the private room(a couple of them still don't have scenes). etc.
Basically, it's just another place to send heroines you've captured. Just make sure to switch which ones are working there every ten days or so.
Dud i am barely progressing after cloning. I am getting no new heros. How long will it take to progress?

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Can someone tell me how long and how to get poison ivy. I am stuck with the default three hero, louis , raven and starlight for a long time. No heist no special event showing up. No guide for this . If anyone have step guide let me know
You have to go through the Prison Event to get Poison Ivy. To do that, earn enough money, and eventually Lex will receive a visit from Gorilla Grodd. Do some heists for Grodd and eventually Lex will end up in prison. Go through the event to unlock the ability to "Jailbreak" the villains you meet in jail. After that, Ivy, and the rest you help escape, will randomly show up at the Legion Hideout. You can hire Ivy there.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Dud i am barely progressing after cloning. I am getting no new heros. How long will it take to progress?
How far along are you exactly? How many heroines have you captured so far?
I'm not going to lie, there is a LOT of money grinding and repeatedly talking to people in this game. If that's not for you, you can skip some of the grind by cheating. Press "C" when looking at the map of Metropolis. In addition, and I wouldn't recommend it but, you could also try downloading someone else's save files(I won't provide them but others here might).
If you're determined to not cheat, you're going to need money to build "Devices" and hire villains to capture new heroines. In addition, you need to talk to Roulette at Glamour Slam to unlock new heroines to capture.
Money can be earned slow and steady by sending captured heroines to work at Glamour Slam(Just make sure you change which heroines are working every 5 days or so). You can also check the Legion Hideout to hire villains to send on heists(I recommend Shade for the best results early on) for decent chunks of cash, as well as special Quest related heists.
New heroines can be unlocked to be captured by talking to Roulette in her Glamour Slam office and/or giving her money. Eventually, you will unlock new locations and events.
Like I said, it can be a long grind. But, if you like cartoon nudity, and don't mind the occasional bug or glitch, it's worth it. In my opinion anyway.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes