YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
You need to finish the base content with Cheshire and do the yacht effort and concentrate on Talia.
aff, there is content that you need to finish Chesire to unlock? I really am not into her, is there anything I need her as henchwoman to get?

anyone has an updated guide? last I checked the one on the first post is very outdated

pinoybubs98

Aug 6, 2019
Does Zatanna not have a cell? I upgraded her device fully but it won't give me the option to unlock all the way and have her report to her cell. maybe it's bugged? maybe she really doesn't go in a cell at this time? idk, help pls

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
aff, there is content that you need to finish Chesire to unlock? I really am not into her, is there anything I need her as henchwoman to get?

anyone has an updated guide? last I checked the one on the first post is very outdated
Yeah you do I think.
Does Zatanna not have a cell? I upgraded her device fully but it won't give me the option to unlock all the way and have her report to her cell. maybe it's bugged? maybe she really doesn't go in a cell at this time? idk, help pls
There is no cell content for Z

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Anyone know how to get the people you've broken out of prison to show up? I've hired everyone available to hire out of the Legion Hideout, but Volcana (whatever her name is) and Metallo havent shown up. Anyone know how to trigger them to be in the Hideout?
Who shows up in the Legion Hideout is random as far as I can tell. Try using a few of the villains you've hired to get some money or something. I've found it best to not keep too many villains on "retainer" and just hire them to use right away.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
A quick question to everyone, how many of you have played Something Trainer? I'm not exactly doing a questionnaire or something, it's just random and I didn't want to bother searching the thread because it's somewhat unrelated

UnwiseArts

Mar 6, 2020
i appreciate the effort but did you seriously just watermark that lmao
I make these edits for myself and the F95 community, and I'd like them to stay in the community. We all know the original source material, so I'm not claiming the entire piece as my own. I'm tossing a watermark on it in the hopes that they stay on this board rather than getting passed around extensively on Rule 34 or elsewhere. It may be futile, but that's the hope. If it bothers you, feel free not to fap to it. I don't really care.

UnwiseArts

Mar 6, 2020
man why watermark, post clean version
See previous reply.

I make these edits for myself and the F95 community, and I'd like them to stay in the community. We all know the original source material, so I'm not claiming the entire piece as my own. I'm tossing a watermark on it in the hopes that they stay on this board rather than getting passed around extensively on Rule 34 or elsewhere. It may be futile, but that's the hope. If it bothers you, feel free not to fap to it. I don't really care.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
A quick question to everyone, how many of you have played Something Trainer? I'm not exactly doing a questionnaire or something, it's just random and I didn't want to bother searching the thread because it's somewhat unrelated
is it related to this one? The name sounds so, but... it is not very descriptive, and could kinda be a trainer for... anything

while I don't see why, as long as it is made clear it is an edit... why are people complaining, that watermark is so faint I only noticed when it was mentioned.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Just noticed there is a new guide linked on the first post that is much more updated...
But for some reason clicking on the link for it sends me to the page after its post
That's because the link also includes a page number in it. If you don't have your page settings the same as who made it then you'll go somewhere else. You just need to remove the "page-1196" from it and you'll get to the right post.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes