zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Wait,did you format the drive where Windows was installed? If that is the case,I don't think it's possible to recover old registry values.

Edit: Do you remember where you left off? If my save is close to yours,maybe I can upload mine here if you want.
I didn't get to format my old HD, what I formatted was the HD I bought an SSD, my old one is untouched, it just doesn't load the unity save because now it's on the F: drive, before it was the C: drive and it had unity game saves

Oct 31, 2017
and I think I will have to start a new save , if to recover the saves on the old HD it can be so much work , I think I will start a new one , I take it and try to use the translation program
If I take your last post as meaning you had to replace your system drive and your old drive was just for games/other stuff, then that save is gone. SU stores savedata in the OS, not under Users or the game directory.

So yeah, starting fresh or grabbing someone else's save is the only option now.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
If I take your last post as meaning you had to replace your system drive and your old drive was just for games/other stuff, then that save is gone. SU stores savedata in the OS, not under Users or the game directory.

So yeah, starting fresh or grabbing someone else's save is the only option now.
until yesterday I only had 1 HD, with an operating system along with my games, but today I took my pc for maintenance, and there I bought an SSD, my old HD had the operating system corrupted, but the files are fine , the new SSD that has an operating system , but it does not have unitys game saves , but my old HD yes , it has everything on it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: snookums.d.panda
Oct 31, 2017
until yesterday I only had 1 HD, with an operating system along with my games, but today I took my pc for maintenance, and there I bought an SSD, my old HD had the operating system corrupted, but the files are fine , the new SSD that has an operating system , but it does not have unitys game saves , but my old HD yes , it has everything on it
Dammit, had a brainfart and thought thinking face could mean "I get it now." Stupid brain.

So this goes back to it being technically possible to get those saves (depending on where the corruption was), but I figure the time you'll lose starting a fresh save is less than the time it'll take to reinstall Windows if something goes wrong. So unless you're really comfortable with regedit and want to do some research on this, I suggest sticking to a new game.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Dammit, had a brainfart and thought thinking face could mean "I get it now." Stupid brain.

So this goes back to it being technically possible to get those saves (depending on where the corruption was), but I figure the time you'll lose starting a fresh save is less than the time it'll take to reinstall Windows if something goes wrong. So unless you're really comfortable with regedit and want to do some research on this, I suggest sticking to a new game.
the corruption only affects my windos 10 , with the font burnt , my windos gave an error , but never mind , I prefer to start a new game , so I test it to see if a translation program for unity will work in the game , because in the other unity games i work

Kuyala

Mar 6, 2020
Sure, friend.

Full save for 2.3.3.
All the new scenes, alphabetical order cells.

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.
Can you update, please?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Since this is a reg file,it only changes values in the registry
SU stores savedata in the OS, not under Users or the game directory.
ouch.
this is... kinda overkill for a titty game. as mentioned by others, if you mess wrong with the registry you may harm your computer.
and as the issue with zerodead shows, pretty much impossible to make a backup easily.

It has been established that the creator has no real idea how to code and is just using a plugin that makes a lot of it for him, and I even made a post about how it explain his delaying to have a proper coder optimize it (he would need constant help since he would not be able to use the plugin safely without risking undoing it) but still...

Reactions: EatBootyIDo
Oct 31, 2017
It has been established that the creator has no real idea how to code and is just using a plugin that makes a lot of it for him, and I even made a post about how it explain his delaying to have a proper coder optimize it (he would need constant help since he would not be able to use the plugin safely without risking undoing it) but still...
As easy as it would be to wag one's finger at this game for its save "file" structure, it does have to be said that Sunset is hardly the only dev relying on Unity's to keep track of stuff in their game, as it is probably the simplest option of the bunch. I'm not trying to cut him some slack here, but I rather not have people think this is a special case in Unity Game-land.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
I've freed PoisonIvy, Volcania and Killer FRost from Prison, but the only one I've made progress afterwards was Killer FRost. PI + V never showed up in HQ to hire (looked for ~70 days). Do they need another special trigger?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Never mind, I'll start a new game anyway, so I can understand the story better, I managed to do the active translation, it's not perfect, more to understand

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
I've freed PoisonIvy, Volcania and Killer FRost from Prison, but the only one I've made progress afterwards was Killer FRost. PI + V never showed up in HQ to hire (looked for ~70 days). Do they need another special trigger?
When I had trouble getting them to show up I bought out all the villains at HQ so they don't have a chance to show up there. I guess it eventually worked because they eventually showed up (well Poison Ivy did I don't remember about Volcanica)

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
how to catch darci and crush , i dont play this game for a long time
The Darci mini-quest is started by going to the Legion Hideout, you might have to upgrade it to level 2 or 3 first. Make sure Toyman is not working for you and you should see a scene between Darci and Toyman. Then visit the Lexcorp Robotics Lab.
As for Crush, it's been a while but, I think...start by hiring Lobo and station him in the Bordello, then put Supergirl into the top slot in the Bordello. Visit the Bordello every day, visit the Monitoring Room and watch Bordello 1. If you're lucky, you'll see Lobo banging Supergirl. Repeat this until you see the scene 5 or six times. Next, repeat this entire process with Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman. After that you should eventually get a scene of Lex confronting Lobo about money and Lobo should deliver Crush, eventually.
It's kind of random as far as I can tell. You just have to keep trying until it works.
Honestly, I don't know that it's worth it except for completions sake.

Slattman845

Jul 14, 2021
Bane, Poison Ivy and Killer Frost have showed up for me but Volcana (or whatever her name is) and Metallo are no where to be seen. Anyone with any info on this?

Slattman845

Jul 14, 2021
Anyone know how to get the people you've broken out of prison to show up? I've hired everyone available to hire out of the Legion Hideout, but Volcana (whatever her name is) and Metallo havent shown up. Anyone know how to trigger them to be in the Hideout?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
As easy as it would be to wag one's finger at this game for its save "file" structure, it does have to be said that Sunset is hardly the only dev relying on Unity's to keep track of stuff in their game, as it is probably the simplest option of the bunch. I'm not trying to cut him some slack here, but I rather not have people think this is a special case in Unity Game-land.
Don't doubt it, but... as you said it is the simplest, not a good option.
Doubt an experienced dev would keep so for long.

But as I said, I'm willing to cut him slack on the coding part since he is using a plugin for most of it so he is clearly inexperienced...
Meaning I am more critical of the rest of it, like the art and writing.
And while some people already said they don't mind the lack of writing, for that you can just download the art by itself, since the writing is kinda the only difference from this game and a gallery anyway.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes