daneperf

Mar 23, 2020
Has anyone managed to arrange the girls in your base in alphabetical order. I seem to always get stuck trying to capture Blackfire first before Cheshire

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Has anyone managed to arrange the girls in your base in alphabetical order. I seem to always get stuck trying to capture Blackfire first before Cheshire
Search for "Registry Editor" in Windows -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Someguy -> Something Unlimited
Scroll down till you see "suSlot01_cell01_h1728942078". There you will have a list of all the cells and who's in them.
If you want to move a girl in another cell just copy from one cell entry to another.

I don't recommend leaving a girl twice or adding a girl before she's actually in a cell.
I have no idea what would happen, you might fuck up the whole save file

Reactions: haooni and daneperf

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Search for "Registry Editor" in Windows -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Someguy -> Something Unlimited
Scroll down till you see "suSlot01_cell01_h1728942078". There you will have a list of all the cells and who's in them.
If you want to move a girl in another cell just copy from one cell entry to another.

I don't recommend leaving a girl twice or adding a girl before she's actually in a cell.
In an earlier game version I actually had Wonder Woman in two different cells (I didn't hack the save), one of them would crash the game when I clicked it. Without my doing this was fixed with one of the latest updates. So I guess the game now double checks the cells and fixes double entries.

Gazamar

Jun 30, 2020
How to unlock the first scenes on page one and the last two scene on page 3 of Maxima?
1st scenes you just progress with her until you have the sex options, as for the 2 on the 3rd page, you will need to have Galatea as a henchwoman, and keep visiting her, those events are automatic.

Reactions: olololo1234

Gazamar

Jun 30, 2020
Anyone kow how to get this and the next scenes for Superwoman? I assumed they would be sex and anal respectively, but even after many repetitions of the previous scenes, it will never unlock, so i am guessing it's something different.

daneperf

Mar 23, 2020

Thank you! I didn't know this was possible! I was more curious if its a possible try to arrange the girls in alphabetical order by making specific decisions. Appreciate your help!

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Anyone kow how to get this and the next scenes for Superwoman? I assumed they would be sex and anal respectively, but even after many repetitions of the previous scenes, it will never unlock, so i am guessing it's something different.
Sex and Anal is not in the game for Superwoman (cells)

Reactions: Gazamar

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You can't. SR7 released half an update following a four week delay.

Reactions: Gazamar

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
1st scenes you just progress with her until you have the sex options, as for the 2 on the 3rd page, you will need to have Galatea as a henchwoman, and keep visiting her, those events are automatic.
Thx. I got it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes