witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Yeah.
OK.You have problems with WW and you can't give us all her scenes.
Then why the hell not finish Superwoman?I will like much more to get her sex/anal scenes than what we get for double Harley.
At least Batgirl/Supergirl was cute and funny.
yeah its like they really don't focus on a character, what makes this take longer is sure they add new content but they never complete anything. they get bored so easily of one character which sure i can get that, but the way they're doing this copy pasta method of trying to speed things up is probably why they're getting bored of it. so its like this cycle where they work on a girl, get bored, make a new one and all this other shite, get bored of that, do another one, go back to an earlier one or make a side story scene with an older character and then repeat.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to get livewire slam scene. i had first two in my room (x1,x2)
though high chance of me skipping it (as it is one timer. was never repeated)

with some npcs i feel like im stuck
raven - tons of dance/spanking
roulet - tons of massages
tala- no meditation anal.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Well, since I already did the testing I guess I'll say that I think that problem was that suSlot01_ivyP_h(numbers) didn't reset itself back to 0 after the failure, as that's the flag that states if a villain is busy or not (posted somewhere, on a heist, etc). But I quite curious to know if ivyL was still flagged at 1, as the way you described things it sounded like the game still considered her as hired, meaning that also didn't reset properly (also assuming you're using Slot 1, but I figure that's the default for everyone really).
You gessed right ivyP_L was set to 1 as well.
Still I appreciate the thought that you were typing how to fix it as well.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
how to get livewire slam scene. i had first two in my room (x1,x2)
though high chance of me skipping it (as it is one timer. was never repeated)

with some npcs i feel like im stuck
raven - tons of dance/spanking
roulet - tons of massages
tala- no meditation anal.
You get the Livewire slam scene by setting her as the security guard for the slam.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
yeah its like they really don't focus on a character, what makes this take longer is sure they add new content but they never complete anything. they get bored so easily of one character which sure i can get that, but the way they're doing this copy pasta method of trying to speed things up is probably why they're getting bored of it. so its like this cycle where they work on a girl, get bored, make a new one and all this other shite, get bored of that, do another one, go back to an earlier one or make a side story scene with an older character and then repeat.
You have a reat point.
The first girls had some mini-story inside, look at how Batgirl needed Tala to turn into Robin to give up, but now most girls complain a few times, appear wearing new clothes, and just... let you do more and more things.
It is clear that the creator is more into the art than adding anything of story here. Which may be why he is struggling with WW and SW, as people want to see their interaction dialogue after all.

tell me where to get Toyman's "quest" to open a suit for Lois
Did it recently.
Put Toyman to take care of the security of theroom where you check Heat, that includes security cameras.
Later, visit Lois. She will at a point complain about being peeped on.
Talk to Toyman and he will admit it, through the dialogue he will ask you to do a heist for him.
Do it, and... don't remember if you need to talk to him or if Lois appears wearing the new clothes right away.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
You get the Livewire slam scene by...
yeah my question was not so correct. like i know how but i dont remember it occuring. so i either saw n forgot (as im in skip mod usually) ...or thought that maybe there are other progression-relatedd condintions attached (some scenes n costume variations, quests or chars being unlocked ) so i was kinda inquiring about the latter

heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
You have a reat point.
The first girls had some mini-story inside, look at how Batgirl needed Tala to turn into Robin to give up, but now most girls complain a few times, appear wearing new clothes, and just... let you do more and more things.
It is clear that the creator is more into the art than adding anything of story here. Which may be why he is struggling with WW and SW, as people want to see their interaction dialogue after all.

Did it recently.
Put Toyman to take care of the security of theroom where you check Heat, that includes security cameras.
Later, visit Lois. She will at a point complain about being peeped on.
Talk to Toyman and he will admit it, through the dialogue he will ask you to do a heist for him.
Do it, and... don't remember if you need to talk to him or if Lois appears wearing the new clothes right away.
thanks

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
workupload ... what did you download? The main game is not available there, only the old demo is.
As for the main game ... I just run the anonfiles download without problems, also the downloaded file was ok.
It might just be a false positive, even the WinRar site for a while got blocked on a regular base.

As I said: Use a download manager, this way you won't have problems with any 3rd party scripts.

I try download the succubus tales, this game, the last barbarian and others game for workupload

theawesomeman

Jul 1, 2017
That's nothing.There is some that are getting more than 100K each month.
Remember Patreon takes a cut, if it is more than one person(they use the word we), their is a split. Plus the usual taxes too(if they are in the US, they would be subject to self employment tax too, though that is true of any American developer that makes more than $400.00 there).

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Holy crap, these devs are getting 220k a year??
You'd be surprised how easily fools and their money are parted. All you need is decent art and a popular intellectual property to steal and you can make very good money on patreon. Just look at Innocent Witches as a comparison point, over $23,000 a month and they have literally put out two worthwhile updates in five years and are in the middle of reworking vast swaths of content which results in them making no forward progress. Only for original passion projects like Fantasy Valley to languish at $600 a month. Patreon is a cruel mistress and it rarely rewards the deserving.

Oct 16, 2018
is there a list somewhere for which characters have private room scenes?
also, sometimes when I click to look at the exhibition camera, it just gives me the "go back" button and doesnt show anything else, is this a known bug?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes