Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
*cough*Anonfiles *cough*
I have zero problems with Anonfiles, everything works just peachy, it's actually one of my favorites sites. But then again my PC is quite save. Using the hosts file, I redirected around twenty adresses which lead to malware sites to my own PC, use an additional antivirus software and deactivate most scripts and popups on Websites. If I stumble upon a site with aggressive ads (like the ones opening the print panel all the time), I report it instantly to my antivirus provider. Always make a screenshot, so you can get it's adress even if the input is disabled.

However ... if you use JDownloader, you don't have to do all that. It just works.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
they need to be out of their cells
hm. i prolly assumed they will run away without those upgrades at max. dat was intuitively unclear.
finally managed to put one into strip slot, weirdly i could put it in the 3rd slot i didnt have back then , not sure
oh ...and apparently i needed to use reset button! finally placed all 3

how to get 2nd trio of heroines .
k i got startlight. (ah, no cell routine)
andd another harley from tala

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
"some" ... which ones?

I download here without problems from different sites. These sites however sometimes besides the actual download file use scripts that lead to other advertising sites.
You need to pay attention wherer you click and/or use third party tools to avoid that.

Anonfile, workupload this 2 these were the ones I found viruses I don't know if I'll find more, but I'll keep an eye out.

Reactions: Nemo56 and uandas

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Anonfile, workupload this 2 these were the ones I found viruses I don't know if I'll find more, but I'll keep an eye out.
workupload ... what did you download? The main game is not available there, only the old demo is.
As for the main game ... I just run the anonfiles download without problems, also the downloaded file was ok.
It might just be a false positive, even the WinRar site for a while got blocked on a regular base.

As I said: Use a download manager, this way you won't have problems with any 3rd party scripts.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So I unlocked Poison Ivy the intended way and hired her. Then I used her to capture Super Girl but it failed. Now I have a bug that she is permanently greyed out in the menu and in the cheatmenu she is still treated as if she were hired.
I played through the Prison Event again in hope that she would be resetted but no.
Any way to fix it or can I edit a savefile?
If so where can I do it?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So I unlocked Poison Ivy the intended way and hired her. Then I used her to capture Super Girl but it failed. Now I have a bug that she is permanently greyed out in the menu and in the cheatmenu she is still treated as if she were hired.
I played through the Prison Event again in hope that she would be resetted but no.
If so where can I do it?
Probably you can fix that using regedit.But I am not sure which stats you should change.
Maybe you can put all of them to 0 for Poison Ivy.And replay the prison.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
If so where can I do it?
set on the cheat menu so she was not hired, exit, then later hire her again?

Gettyra

Apr 23, 2021
So i gotta ask but is SU rebuilt canceled or something? Given how long it's been i just kinda assumed that it was no longer in progress but when i took a look at their patreon today i saw this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point i get kinda confused because on the one hand this is their front page on patreon literally amongst the first things you see if you just go in and wanna support so it being there would indicate that the project is still in progress. On the other despite actually being front stage on their patreon the dates have neither been changed or addressed in an edit on the actual banner, might have been addressed in some post in that case but not there, which seems downright bizarre considering how there has to my knowledge been no more releases beyond the demo.

Any of you guys know whats going on with SU rebuilt? And regardless of whether it's being worked on or not does anyone have any idea why this seems to be completely unchanged on their front page, cause that's not just weird that's some head scratching shit. Keeping the patron up to date seems like a 101 thing to me.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Probably you can fix that using regedit.But I am not sure which stats you should change.
Maybe you can put all of them to 0 for Poison Ivy.And replay the prison.
Can you point me in the right direction where I can find the reg file to edit?

set on the cheat menu so she was not hired, exit, then later hire her again?
Unfortunately not. Once one is hired or unlocked you can not lock them again. You cant click on it.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So i gotta ask but is SU rebuilt canceled or something? Given how long it's been i just kinda assumed that it was no longer in progress but when i took a look at their patreon today i saw this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point i get kinda confused because on the one hand this is their front page on patreon literally amongst the first things you see if you just go in and wanna support so it being there would indicate that the project is still in progress. On the other despite actually being front stage on their patreon the dates have neither been changed or addressed in an edit on the actual banner, might have been addressed in some post in that case but not there, which seems downright bizarre considering how there has to my knowledge been no more releases beyond the demo.

Any of you guys know whats going on with SU rebuilt? And regardless of whether it's being worked on or not does anyone have any idea why this seems to be completely unchanged on their front page, cause that's not just weird that's some head scratching shit. Keeping the patron up to date seems like a 101 thing to me.
Locke was making that a few years ago, it seems like the Gunsmoke guys haven't updated the patreon description it seems. Locke no longer works with them (for awhile now). I know they hired or at least talked to a local guy and he said that it would take at least two years to rebuild the game. SR7 has basically said that he has hired 4 different people to rebuild the game and they all failed to rebuild it. Maybe there is a 5th person doing it now but nothing has been announced.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I think what you are looking for is the Save Mod on page 1.
There's also a guide how to get to the right registry key.
That did the trick. Thx

Now I just need to find a way to unlock parasite. I read that he is needed for some scenes but he does not show up in the legion hideout.
I am scared that something breaks if I unlock him from the cheatmenu.
Also Catwoman does not mention Terra even though I got Artemis and Starfire.
This Game xD

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017
Well curse my slow typing skills, here I was writing a helpful how-to for that problem, and as soon as I got to the good bits I see the issue has been sorted. Dang it.

... uh, not the fact that you fixed things Lucratio, just dangin' these stubby panda paws.

Well, since I already did the testing I guess I'll say that I think that problem was that suSlot01_ivyP_h(numbers) didn't reset itself back to 0 after the failure, as that's the flag that states if a villain is busy or not (posted somewhere, on a heist, etc). But I quite curious to know if ivyL was still flagged at 1, as the way you described things it sounded like the game still considered her as hired, meaning that also didn't reset properly (also assuming you're using Slot 1, but I figure that's the default for everyone really).

Oh, Nemo56, about that guide you mentioned. Is it one that lists what each key does, or is it one that has just a mention of where the registry keys are located?

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I finally played through this latest update.

The good
The bondage blowjob scene with Wonder Woman is amazing. The titfuck scenes with WW and SW were great - I love when women get special scenes like titfucks and spankings. Supergirl and Batgirl are really cute together and hey, Audrey's cell content was finished.

The bad
Not letting us fuck Wonder Woman after teasing her so much and for so long (the first tease was one and a half months before the release) is inexcusable. Audrey got sex scenes this update, and I'm sure most players would be fine if he had used that time to draw the WW sex scenes instead. This was supposed to be a Wonder Woman completion update, as outright stated in the Patreon post, so why work on getting Audrey and Batgirl and Harley content into the game?

Content-wise, this was similar in size to previous updates this year so the claim of fusing two updates into one fell rather flat. They had technical problems and screwed up, whatever. If Wonder Woman had her cell content finished, people would be way more lenient to the smaller content since the update would have delivered what it set out to do.

And wow, people sometimes complain about the spelling errors but this update has to take the cake. There were countless of them, making it look like this update was super rushed - which shouldn't be possible since it was delayed a whole month. The sloppy spelling errors really stand in contrast to the amazing artwork.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
This last update included 21 new scenes. The monthly Patreon income of GSG is $18,337. This update took three months to produce, (i think) meaning that the income in that period was $55,000. If we divide that number by 21 we get $2,619 per scene. Each cell scene from this update cost more than $2,500.

Granted, funding doesn't exponentially increase efficiancy, as a game with a $100 budget isn't developed 100X faster than a game with a $1 budget, but still...

• Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
This last update included 21 new scenes. The monthly Patreon income of GSG is $18,337. This update took three months to produce, (i think) meaning that the income in that period was $55,000. If we divide that number by 21 we get $2,619 per scene. Each cell scene from this update cost more than $2,500.

Granted, funding doesn't exponentially increase efficiancy, as a game with a $100 budget isn't developed 100X faster than a game with a $1 budget, but still...
Actually a $100 game does get developed faster than a game with a $1 budget. More money usually means more people involved in a project and more people, if they're worthwhile workers, means faster completion time. The difference maker here is that SR7 is too greedy to hire someone new and has made multiple excuses as to why he can't hire a proper programmer to do the work he's too incompetent to do on his own. He doesn't "trust" outside programmers because of past experiences, but when three people fuck off on you then you have to take account of why it's happening. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice then I'm definitely a moron. SR7 is either hard to deal with or he's not properly vetting the people he works with. His budget should easily afford him the ability to bring on a part time programmer as Something Unlimited is simple enough that any programmer worth their salt could probably put an entire update together in a day or two in their spare time. But he makes excuses to not bring in someone new every time, the man was indolent before he started Something Unlimited, he's only ever finished a small handful of comics and has a litany of half finished projects in his wake, and striking on something that a bunch of suckers have nostalgia for has allowed him to drive his indolent nature with pure, unadulterated greed. All you need to do is hang out in the background of the SU discord server to see the sycophancy and self idolatry SR7 surrounds himself with and engages in. Around here money never means quicker development unless it's a Patreon developer not named Team NLT.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Actually a $100 game does get developed faster than a game with a $1 budget. More money usually means more people involved in a project and more people, if they're worthwhile workers, means faster completion time. The difference maker here is that SR7 is too greedy to hire someone new and has made multiple excuses as to why he can't hire a proper programmer to do the work he's too incompetent to do on his own. He doesn't "trust" outside programmers because of past experiences, but when three people fuck off on you then you have to take account of why it's happening. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice then I'm definitely a moron. SR7 is either hard to deal with or he's not properly vetting the people he works with. His budget should easily afford him the ability to bring on a part time programmer as Something Unlimited is simple enough that any programmer worth their salt could probably put an entire update together in a day or two in their spare time. But he makes excuses to not bring in someone new every time, the man was indolent before he started Something Unlimited, he's only ever finished a small handful of comics and has a litany of half finished projects in his wake, and striking on something that a bunch of suckers have nostalgia for has allowed him to drive his indolent nature with pure, unadulterated greed. All you need to do is hang out in the background of the SU discord server to see the sycophancy and self idolatry SR7 surrounds himself with and engages in. Around here money never means quicker development unless it's a Patreon developer not named Team NLT.
I completely agree. I was trying to point out how grossly overfunded this project is relative to what gets released. I mean, hell, this dude gets paid $220,000 a year to almost never update it.

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
I finally played through this latest update.

The good
The bondage blowjob scene with Wonder Woman is amazing. The titfuck scenes with WW and SW were great - I love when women get special scenes like titfucks and spankings. Supergirl and Batgirl are really cute together and hey, Audrey's cell content was finished.

The bad
Not letting us fuck Wonder Woman after teasing her so much and for so long (the first tease was one and a half months before the release) is inexcusable. Audrey got sex scenes this update, and I'm sure most players would be fine if he had used that time to draw the WW sex scenes instead. This was supposed to be a Wonder Woman completion update, as outright stated in the Patreon post, so why work on getting Audrey and Batgirl and Harley content into the game?

Content-wise, this was similar in size to previous updates this year so the claim of fusing two updates into one fell rather flat. They had technical problems and screwed up, whatever. If Wonder Woman had her cell content finished, people would be way more lenient to the smaller content since the update would have delivered what it set out to do.

And wow, people sometimes complain about the spelling errors but this update has to take the cake. There were countless of them, making it look like this update was super rushed - which shouldn't be possible since it was delayed a whole month. The sloppy spelling errors really stand in contrast to the amazing artwork.

Worse is not letting us fuck wonder woman AND super woman, there was that one scene on the yatch in costumes AGES ago and that's IT. you'd think they'd work on the character's normal costumes frist before doing additional costumes but for some reason its the reverse, their priorities are so fucked m8

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah.
OK.You have problems with WW and you can't give us all her scenes.
Then why the hell not finish Superwoman?I will like much more to get her sex/anal scenes than what we get for double Harley.
At least Batgirl/Supergirl was cute and funny.

Reactions: Gettyra
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes