zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 1548447
How to unlock the rest of the girls?
Most of the slots are placeholders. (Also, ignore that I'm missing Volcana in the gallery for some reason.)

2021.12.17 combined.png

Jinx:
  1. Replay the Yacht Party event (Lexcorp -> Office -> Reset event) and complete her story by interacting with her as much as possible.
  2. You'll then be able to hire her in the Legion Hideout.
Rose:
  1. Replay the Yacht Party event (Lexcorp -> Office -> Reset event) and complete her story by interacting with her as much as possible.
  2. You'll then be able to hire her in the Legion Hideout.
Crush:
  1. Place Wonder Woman in the Meta-Bordello (Bordello room) and watch her through the Monitoring Room until you see her scene with Lobo.
  2. Place Supergirl in the Meta-Bordello (Bordello room) and watch her through the Monitoring Room until you see her scene with Lobo.
  3. Place Hawkgirl in the Meta-Bordello (Bordello room) and watch her through the Monitoring Room until you see her scene with Lobo.
  4. Keep visiting the Meta-Bordello and you should start getting conversations with Lobo. He'll become a hireable villain. (You may need to hire him at the Legion Hideout and keep him hired for the next scenes to trigger).
  5. Keep visiting the Meta-Bordello for more Lobo conversations. When you've gone through all the conversation scenes, he'll give you Crush.
Darci:
I don't fully remember how the event triggers, but it has to do with the Robotics room (Lexcorp -> Labs -> Labs -> Robotics) and the Legion Hideout. Try going between those two locations to see if the event starts.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Someone can tell me if there is a way to play the full game on Android ? Thanks
There is not. Or at least, no one tried to port it yet.

Darci:
I don't fully remember how the event triggers, but it has to do with the Robotics room (Lexcorp -> Labs -> Labs -> Robotics) and the Legion Hideout.
Pretty sure you just need to work on it until it is fully upgraded and you can meet her there chasing toyman, you may need to have hired him.

You know, we may need an updated version of the guide from before... With more and more scenes needing a specific henchwoman or needing to leash or convince another girl, some girls exclusive to yatch scenes or that can be put on your room and some that do nothing there... I only know about Crush because she is mentioned here from time to time...

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
hello , can you help here , I just changed my HD , and the old saves are not on that HD , only the old one , I would like to know the location of the Unity game saves to move to the new location

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Full save for 2.3.2.
All the new scenes, alphabetical order cells

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.
where in the folder can I find the save? I just changed my HD and I don't have the old saves, but I still have an old HD

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
where in the folder can I find the save? I just changed my HD and I don't have the old saves, but I still have an old HD
Since this is a reg file,it only changes values in the registry. If I'm not mistaken,you can extract it anywhere,double click it and that's it.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Since this is a reg file,it only changes values in the registry. If I'm not mistaken,you can extract it anywhere,double click it and that's it.
ok , but where can i find the folder with this reg file , as my old hard drive is working , i don't know where to find these reg files

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
as I am using a new HD , I was able to find the Rampy game save files , but the unity games I could not find , and I do not feel like starting a new game at all .

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
ok , but where can i find the folder with this reg file , as my old hard drive is working , i don't know where to find these reg files
There's no need to find anything. Download the zip from the post you quoted,extract the file inside it and double click it.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
There's no need to find anything. Download the zip from the post you quoted,extract the file inside it and double click it.
No friend , I 'm not looking for other people 's save , I just want to recover my save , all the files are on the old HD , and I want to look for the Saves to activate on the new HD to continue playing where I left off , and why I changed HD , so the games are all in the old HD , but the old Saves do not want to load , that 's why I wanted to look for the Unitys games ' save folder , only they I can not have the saves loading

1639783684244.png

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
No friend , I 'm not looking for other people 's save , I just want to recover my save , all the files are on the old HD , and I want to look for the Saves to activate on the new HD to continue playing where I left off , and why I changed HD , so the games are all in the old HD , but the old Saves do not want to load , that 's why I wanted to look for the Unitys games ' save folder , only they I can not have the saves loading

View attachment 1550283
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-no-more-grind-mod.7174/

In the spoiler section here there's a way to extract your save. Let me know if it works. What was the latest version of the game you had before you updated it? I want to make sure your save file is compatible with the latest version.

Be very careful with following the above steps,since if you mess something up in the registry it can be quite hard to unmake the change,depending on what it was. Mistakes in the registry can completely bonk your pc.

Oct 31, 2017

View attachment 1550283
Question is, did you end up re-installing Windows for this hard drive swap? As basically speaking, the saves are located in the system's registry, and long story short, new OS install means clean & fresh registry entries.

And if you've still got a previous install of Windows still on that old HD, it technically is possible to access a secondary install's registry with Win10's regedit, but I ain't gonna recommend doing that for a titty game save. Personally I would just bite the bullet, start a new game and cheat myself back to where I'd left off.

Oh no,a new update? Guess I'll have to clean up my room again after the mess I created. View attachment 1550160
... and this is why you don't keep pigeons as indoor pets, people.

Reactions: Nameless One

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Question is, did you end up re-installing Windows for this hard drive swap? As basically speaking, the saves are located in the system's registry, and long story short, new OS install means clean & fresh registry entries.

And if you've still got a previous install of Windows still on that old HD, it technically is possible to access a secondary install's registry with Win10's regedit, but I ain't gonna recommend doing that for a titty game save. Personally I would just bite the bullet, start a new game and cheat myself back to where I'd left off.
That's what I thought as well. Most likely their save isn't compatible with the latest version or they formatted their PC.

Edit: Damn pigeons and their fecal matter expulsion method.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-no-more-grind-mod.7174/

In the spoiler section here there's a way to extract your save. Let me know if it works. What was the latest version of the game you had before you updated it? I want to make sure your save file is compatible with the latest version.

Be very careful with following the above steps,since if you mess something up in the registry it can be quite hard to unmake the change,depending on what it was. Mistakes in the registry can completely bonk your pc.
my last save was in v2.3.4 version. ie current version , as my pc gets bad and i had to format a new hard drive , the files from my old one were not modified , but unity game saves i can not load

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
my last save was in v2.3.4 version. ie current version , as my pc gets bad and i had to format a new hard drive , the files from my old one were not modified , but unity game saves i can not load
Wait,did you format the drive where Windows was installed? If that is the case,I don't think it's possible to recover old registry values.

Edit: Do you remember where you left off? If my save is close to yours,maybe I can upload mine here if you want.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018

... and this is why you don't keep pigeons as indoor pets, people.
and I think I will have to start a new save , if to recover the saves on the old HD it can be so much work , I think I will start a new one , I take it and try to use the translation program

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Wait,did you format the drive where Windows was installed? If that is the case,I don't think it's possible to recover old registry values.

Edit: Do you remember where you left off? If my save is close to yours,maybe I can upload mine here if you want.
I didn't get to format my old HD, what I formatted was the HD I bought an SSD, my old one is untouched, it just doesn't load the unity save because now it's on the F: drive, before it was the C: drive and it had unity game saves

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes