YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
That's because the link also includes a page number in it. If you don't have your page settings the same as who made it then you'll go somewhere else. You just need to remove the "page-1196" from it and you'll get to the right post.
oh, I did not know that. thank you.

Reactions: Sammers

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Soooooo..... Which guide is up to date?
Or is it all outdated because there hasn't been any worthwhile update?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Pretty sure this has been brought up as the vault scenes have been messed up for a while, and the Artemis scenes with Cheshire as henchwoman is gone (except finger and licking), some characters missed the strip option, Volcana icon missing (cuz I've been using slot 1 since I've started playing) and Terra is not naked in the MB vault option when you click on it

fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
There is a bug in 2.3.4 When you try to have sex with Audery in her cell only her eyes and mouth and crotch show up on screen but if you watch it from the vault it shows up correctly

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
There is a bug in 2.3.4 When you try to have sex with Audery in her cell only her eyes and mouth and crotch show up on screen but if you watch it from the vault it shows up correctly
What are you running it on because I don't have that bug?

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
They're supposed to be once every two months, they're usually once every ten to twelve weeks, SR7 takes a full month off around this time every year so there's probably not going to be another update until March.
true but you need one additional month since he still get hangover from christmas party in january

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
think someone mentioned it and it being based on the clothes she is wearing

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Will WW and SW get finished next update?
Will Zatanna ever have cell content?
Will Mercy ever be finished?
How about Catwoman?
Morgaine Le Fay content when?
Queen Bee?

MB content for the girls?

Will GSG ever add what I want? (Please???? I just want more capturable heroines and villains to work at the GS and Bordello. Add Pantha from Teen Titans because I want thiccc latina masked wrestler with abs)

Find out next time: same bat time, same bat channel!

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes