destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I wonder if there will be an update tomorrow, they stated monthly updated right??
They take this entire month off, so they haven't even STARTED on the next update yet. And while their current schedule is "2 months per update" the reality is it's mostly 3 months per update. Once it was even 4. You never know.

The earliest the next update will come is the end of february though, and it will not come on the end of february because they will delay it.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
2.3.4, how is it, i dont wanna go back grinding this lmao, just tell me how saucy is it the recent update

ventriloquiver

Apr 8, 2021
I just followed the guide and just visited her in her cell (you can find it on the first page of this thread). You might need play further through the game so that you can unlock the office. When you have Mercy as your henchwoman and visit the office you can get her suit costume. But before that you have to do the prison-break event.
sorry my bad , i didn't make it clear , but i was asking about the costume menu format in the first pic . looking at the background it looks like you have opened it in the vault
i see them in this format 1583465_Something_Unlimited_24.12.2021_18_51_14.png
how can i view them in the other format as it tells the number of unlockable costumes
thnx and have a happy new year

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
sorry my bad , i didn't make it clear , but i was asking about the costume menu format in the first pic . looking at the background it looks like you have opened it in the vault
i see them in this format View attachment 1573024
how can i view them in the other format as it tells the number of unlockable costumes
thnx and have a happy new year
Vault and than Hand job. Afterwards I try to go back and I see this. I have a feeling, that it's bugged.
Try and see if you will get the same.
Happy New Year

Reactions: ventriloquiver

ventriloquiver

Apr 8, 2021
Vault and than Hand job. Afterwards I try to go back and I see this. I have a feeling, that it's bugged.
Try and see if you will get the same.
Happy New Year
Thank you, i found it
but no i don't think its bugged , i guess it just shows the variants of the scene

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
They take this entire month off, so they haven't even STARTED on the next update yet. And while their current schedule is "2 months per update" the reality is it's mostly 3 months per update. Once it was even 4. You never know.

The earliest the next update will come is the end of february though, and it will not come on the end of february because they will delay it.
I swear they're not even consistently hitting three months anymore. If memory serves SU had one update on time this year and only barely managed to squeak in four updates total. I could be wrong, but it definitely wasn't the six it should have been. I'm expecting the first update of the year to come in March, with the second in mid June.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if your paying them then your not leting them no your unhappy with things. as long as they keep makeing money for how there doing things they will not change.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
well if your paying them then your not leting them no your unhappy with things. as long as they keep makeing money for how there doing things they will not change.
And to make matters worse SR7 and the crony that runs his social media have actively suppressed any and all dissent until the only people left are sycophants. The ones who happily suggest things like "Go to one update every three months instead of every two" when SR7 is already at that point, or agree with him when he says he has to do all the programming himself because he can't trust a professional programmer even though he has zero programming knowledge. The fact that they included half a Wonder Woman update will get him support for months or years from very stupid people.

Reactions: mrttao

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that is a truth they get read of those who try to say what's wrong so that people won't know it's all about money to them not fan's are anyone else just them. on a nother note they say this is a parady but the names are the real names not changed slitly are the costums and they can sprout the nonseins about not making money of other peoples stuff because there are with patron lol. i do like super heroin games but i wise for a better development team who have everone in mind not just there selves. lol

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i feel like i am stuck. i think i did cell and-or bordelo/club things for girls i have, so iam having only kasnia for 3+ weeks
(that is my resolution cutting that way)
1641046393890.png
kasnia. is there anything besides west wing guards&audrey ?
yacht. have been awhile since the last one... i might have done 3-4 or so. (how to trigger it?) not sure if it is completed as i have trouble remembering hq, galatea,cheshir . well, dont remember at all though i do remember some newer and unseen ones ...what if i failed to bring em? ' Unlocked by bringing ' - ? as henchwoman? without collar-lock?
halloween event . dont remember having any. how to get it?

RogerZaz1001

Nov 8, 2021
Do you get any scenes with batgirl after visiting her cell multiple time? So is it just dialog? And after unlocking mercy's nude and yatch party any more sex scenes(expect hj and bj)
?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think bat girl has alot of stuff in cell she has all the way up to anal i think she may be missing some from the glamer slam hard to say tho.

thenilegator

Jun 30, 2021
Does anyone know how to reduce threat I can't continue, It said in the treat tutorial you can "Payoff Villians" but I don't see how to do that

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
can somebody put a dowload link for uploadhaven or another link that doest froze or put a download limit or a link that doesnt download at the speed of 32 kb or less

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes