zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you got to go to the room above were the cell's and you rome is and go to upgrade devices and make them out

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Thank you. Now how do you add them?
Also here's the link for those that dont know where it is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-4-gunsmoke-games.326/page-629#post-2368959
Click on your account, find "Signatures" and then you'll see "Edit signature" and basically you can do whatever the fuck you want by copy and pasting the signature urls on any game that provides it, you can also preview it before saving like how I'm replying to your message

Reactions: BasedAnon

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Okay, I finally got to 2.3.4 thanks to the copy and paste of the data file, and it's very fucking good. A bit lackluster though, they promised those changelogs, and it's like 2/3 delivered. Here's to the next update I guess. I'm sure like what others have said, still buggy as remains in every update but that always leads to more fixes like a cycle. Of course I appreciate the cute sex that Kara and Babs have, probably my favourite more than Audrey (almost perfect if anal wasn't a bit buggy), two Harleys and Superwoman + WW.

Problem is no matter how many times Cheshire is set as henchwoman, she doesn't show up at Artemis' blowjob scenes, which is hot af.

And a question, on my first save slot, which I've been using since I started playing, Volcana doesn't show up in vault scenes. Presumably what my search in threads implies I need to redo the prison event even though I already got her unlocked and have her blowjob/sex/anal stuff in Lex's private room. Just need someone to double confirm that for me.

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
When will 2.3.4 be playable on Mac?
The only way to do it is to copy and paste the "data" folder from 2.3.4, then put it in 2.3.3. Works like a charm and you might as well just rename it to 2.3.4.

Steps:

1. Download 2.3.4. zip, extract then open, even though it won't work for any Mac users.
2. Click "show package contents" on the dropdown that appears. Go through contents and click on resources. Copy only the "data" folder.
3. Do the same for 2.3.3, which is your current game version. Also go through contents and resources, but only delete the "data" folder.
4. Copy and paste the previous folder from 2.3.4 onto 2.3.3

(This was thanks to blueeeeeeeee222's mention of how to play the new version/2.3.4).

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I ask again. How is the new WW content as i haven't downloaded and playes this update that came a month ago. Can we finally max her out past the lasso?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Unfortunately, the answer is no:cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why isn't this changelog in the OP?

Thank you kindly. Well, at least the blowjobs are in! I guess its just a matter of several more years! Eh. What the heck happened with the development of this game..

fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
Did they take the ability to get superpowers for lex out of the game? if not then how do i get them cause i did the Grod stuff and just wound up in prison doing the prison content. Did I miss something?

fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
Question, how can I put girls in cells?
pick one of the captured superheroines if their device is upgraded to max level then you can post them to the bordello! To get them to report to a cell you have to upgrade their device 1 more time by clicking the unlock button and pay one last time to unlock yet another upgrade which will make them report to a cell.

WARNING: If you do this final upgrade the selected superheroine can no longer work at the glamor slam or the bordello unless you are willing to reset their device back to level 1 and pay to re-upgraded it back to max level minus the special unlockable "cell upgrade"

Last edited:

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
How many items are supposedly for sale in Tala's shop? I only have 3, plus the leash. Are there any more? I maxed out her building already, but items arent showing up. That is if there are supposedly more.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I'd rather have GSG fix your game than add more heroines/villains to the game. If they can exchange the engine for a better one, that is easier and more practical, that would make your work much faster. I always see people asking for more characters, I sometimes get bored playing that, because the gameplay doesn't change and there are things that get to be discouraging. We are already in the year 2022, will the game continue as it is? I know it's not a very comfortable game to play but it has great art and scenes, but it is necessary to have a small fix of the problems. As the guy said above, SuperWoman just got new content, now it has scenes in MB, so you have to reset your device to you can put it in the MB and then having to increase the level of your device and put her back in the cell.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
It's still disappointing that the scene replays in the vault have no dialogue in them, it seems like it would be pretty easy to implement, and it makes thing like introduction replays completely pointless, since you might as well just look at a jpeg.
This is the main reason I've stopped playing this game tbh.
What's the point in unlocking the content if I can't even replay it properly?
I have to do a milion game saves or literally play the game from the very beginning to see how I turn let's say Artemis into a slut again.
This is simply unacceptable.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes