Servitorus1870

Sep 9, 2021
I have the three starting heroines in my cells and have them "maxed out". How can i release them without resetting them? I haven't been able to see any of their costumes in the meta-bordello and was really looking forward to it.

John 1414

Jun 27, 2021
I have the three starting heroines in my cells and have them "maxed out". How can i release them without resetting them? I haven't been able to see any of their costumes in the meta-bordello and was really looking forward to it.
You dont release them when you do that upgrade, they become your prisoner in the cells. The cells is where most of the costumes will be unlocked. As far as I know there is no way around this tho.

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
pick one of the captured superheroines if their device is upgraded to max level then you can post them to the bordello! To get them to report to a cell you have to upgrade their device 1 more time by clicking the unlock button and pay one last time to unlock yet another upgrade which will make them report to a cell.

WARNING: If you do this final upgrade the selected superheroine can no longer work at the glamor slam or the bordello unless you are willing to reset their device back to level 1 and pay to re-upgraded it back to max level minus the special unlockable "cell upgrade"
OK! Thank you veryyyyyy much!

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
pick one of the captured superheroines if their device is upgraded to max level then you can post them to the bordello! To get them to report to a cell you have to upgrade their device 1 more time by clicking the unlock button and pay one last time to unlock yet another upgrade which will make them report to a cell.

WARNING: If you do this final upgrade the selected superheroine can no longer work at the glamor slam or the bordello unless you are willing to reset their device back to level 1 and pay to re-upgraded it back to max level minus the special unlockable "cell upgrade"

I'm sure by 2025 game will finally let you upgrade devices further... but at least they have stepped up their art asset game!

thenilegator

Jun 30, 2021
The Art style in this game looks familiar, like an animated series I might have watched, the lips in particular remind me of a particular art style. Does anyone know where they got he inspiration from?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Hello everyone, just to be safe, the game doesn't save manually but simply auto-saves all the time?

I'm scared to close the game lol

Reactions: evilkitty97
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes