Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Only those Artemis/Batgirl/Miss Martian/Supergirl/Vixen/Terra have content in the private room
Thank you :)

I bet Wonder Woman is going to get great
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the next update. Kinda unfair for everyone else.

What are the plans for heroines and villainesses who are already finished with their corruption and events?

Hopefully there would be a new establishment or upgrades.

I wish Dev would add kisses and cunnilingus options for Luthor.
So far in my game progress, he hasnt done it. Yet?

Or a kissing/makeout booth upgrade in glamour slam for fans.
Henchwomen helping Luthor sweeten deals like some sort of slutty secretary/PA.
Gloryhole booths upgrade in meta bordello.
Or simply send them out in the streets to whore themselves.
Galatea and Vixen has been hinting those.
Maybe its a work in progress already?
Hopefully.

A lot of work though.
I'd like more content that combines heroines to be honest. Not necessarily lesbian like Batgirl/Supergirl, though that was very welcome too. But I'd like to see more than one girl on a patron in the MB for example.

Gloryhole booths in the MB is pretty interesting. Lex could also pimp them out to corporate partners to help close business deals like you said. I'd also like for Lex to break them to a point where the mind-control devices are no longer needed and the girls despise Lex but are too far gone and ask for his attention.

There's literally tons of possible content, though it would take a bit of work, so I imagine they'll focus on adding scenes for every girl in the cells and MB before they attempted something that new. At least I hope that's the case and they don't plan on just adding new girls indefinitely. At this point I think there's plenty of ladies, so I'd prefer new storylines over new girls.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
I've already lost my hope to see such degenerative filthy perversions like kissing and handholding in this family friendly wholesome game... :cry:
It does not fit into the general context. If I were Luther, I would also not kiss heroines who have tried dozens of dicks.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, I tend to mostly agree but as for Lex going down. Lex serves no one. Though I wouldn't mind scenes like that sometimes. As someone said, the problem is the Bordello content and the cell content is entirely seperated. It's like a mishmash of ideas and mechanics that don't really blend together.
There is a difference between serving his captives and servicing his captives. I agree that Lex wouldn't do the former, but he would be proving that he is best at that, too. And that, Lex would see as a challenge.

Reactions: Gettyra and Zane11

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thank you :)

I'd like more content that combines heroines to be honest. Not necessarily lesbian like Batgirl/Supergirl, though that was very welcome too. But I'd like to see more than one girl on a patron in the MB for example.

Gloryhole booths in the MB is pretty interesting. Lex could also pimp them out to corporate partners to help close business deals like you said. I'd also like for Lex to break them to a point where the mind-control devices are no longer needed and the girls despise Lex but are too far gone and ask for his attention.

There's literally tons of possible content, though it would take a bit of work, so I imagine they'll focus on adding scenes for every girl in the cells and MB before they attempted something that new. At least I hope that's the case and they don't plan on just adding new girls indefinitely. At this point I think there's plenty of ladies, so I'd prefer new storylines over new girls.
We also have Miss Martian/Artemis and Vixen/Hawkgirl

Jul 16, 2019
How do I get more stuff with Starfire? the changelog says it goes all the way to anal now but I can't get more than the dancing and stuff with blackfire still

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I've already lost my hope to see such degenerative filthy perversions like kissing and handholding in this family friendly wholesome game... :cry:
So there isnt a single kissing scene yet? At least for Mercy? She seems to be the main gal in the game, the closest to Luthor, and the only one Luthor seems to be afraid of, like some sort of husband afraid of his wife.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
So there isnt a single kissing scene yet? At least for Mercy? She seems to be the main gal in the game, the closest to Luthor, and the only one Luthor seems to be afraid of, like some sort of husband afraid of his wife.
Nope ma dude, no love even for Mercy :( There's a scene where Mercy sits on Lex's face, though. But I'm not sure he's doing a proper job with his billionaire tongue there...

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
It's probably best to avoid this site for stuff like that until you are caught up or ignore all images somehow.
I go here for questions, like a recent one came to me.
I just freed Volcana but she doesnt show up at the Legion Hideout. Its been at least 5 days and still nothing. I got everyone hired already, except Atomic Skull. When I looked up at cheat mode, Parasite and Bizarro are supposedly available for hire already, the same with Volcana. But they havent shown up yet. Why? Obviously, Ive maxed the Legion Hideout.
This a bug? Or am I missing something? Volcana is the second I freed, Killer Frost was first and I havent captured her yet.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Curently there are no sex or anal scenes for either of em. SR7 didn't finish it on time.
I would say "BOOO!!" or "Weak..." but, quite frankly, considering this game's development schedule (or lack thereof), I'm just not surprised. But it is kind of annoying when some of Wonder Woman's options cause the game to bug out, would be nice if that got fixed before March/April.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes