Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
Wait a minute, so it went to a 3 month release cycle now? (That is already considering they take December off as usual)
Not officially. They say they are on a 2 month cycle, but it's been 2 and a half to 3 months between updates for a while. If they just started working on the update at the beginning of this month, I'd guess the update will be out mid to late March.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Should I read big things as Big Barda?
No. Never read into anything when it comes to Something Unlimited. If you even take the previews for the Starfire and Blackfire update you'll come to the conclusion that there'll be at least a threesome with them... only for them to not interact at all. Having any kind of hopes or expectations for Something Unlimited will only lead to disappointment since SR7 is creatively bankrupt and extremely lazy.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
No. Never read into anything when it comes to Something Unlimited. If you even take the previews for the Starfire and Blackfire update you'll come to the conclusion that there'll be at least a threesome with them... only for them to not interact at all. Having any kind of hopes or expectations for Something Unlimited will only lead to disappointment since SR7 is creatively bankrupt and extremely lazy.

Yeah what I've learnt from the last (nearly) 4 years of playing is that don't keep hopes too high up. We've been bamboozled and lied to for half of 2.3.4. Once in a while we'll feel like this with after having an optimistic mindset to approach what's big or good for the game to drop:
1642473326286.png

Reactions: Cyberious

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Any news on missing WW content???
March/April so that comes in soon--others have spoken before me. Regarding the Zatanna stream, which is great (we're long overdue for years) and her being a hot character, I think that's probably the last cell if you think about it, no one gets unlocked after that anymore. Idk what heroines or villains are gonna be planned. GSG and co should expand those cells to be planted if more content needs to be ushrered.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Do we actually have confirmation about Wonder Woman getting "finished" in the next update? I wouldn't put it past him to do Zatanna and Superwoman with no Wonder Woman stuff and then some paltry additions to the Kasnia event instead.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Do we actually have confirmation about Wonder Woman getting "finished" in the next update? I wouldn't put it past him to do Zatanna and Superwoman with no Wonder Woman stuff and then some paltry additions to the Kasnia event instead.
I'm pretty sure it's Smoke on twitter saying there will be more Wonder Woman (not necessarily finished).

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
As the guys said above, don't keep your hopes too high. But there is one thing that bugs me, it's that not only Smoke, but also SR7 have said the cell content for WW and SW is going to be finished. I was re-watching the last stream the other day (not live obviously the recorded one), then randomly SR7 said in the recorded livestream that in the next update the cells for both WW and SW are going to be completed, then he continued the reason that he didn't do it in the last update was because it was too buggy and he got tired of trying to fix it, so he skipped "the last two thing" for WW and SW and released the update. I'm not so sure when he said this but it was about the 3/4 of recorded video, I found it by accident.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
As the guys said above, don't keep your hopes too high. But there is one thing that bugs me, it's that not only Smoke, but also SR7 have said the cell content for WW and SW is going to be finished. I was re-watching the last stream the other day (not live obviously the recorded one), then randomly SR7 said in the recorded livestream that in the next update the cells for both WW and SW are going to be completed, then he continued the reason that he didn't do it in the last update was because it was too buggy and he got tired of trying to fix it, so he skipped "the last two thing" for WW and SW and released the update. I'm not so sure when he said this but it was about the 3/4 of recorded video, I found it by accident.
The notion that it was too buggy is extremely suspect. SR7 specifically half assed an update in terms of content a year and a half ago with the specific intention to fix the programming issues present within the game. Even if that wasn't the case this is a glorified image gallery, he shouldn't be having issues with bugs that are not easily fixed.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes