Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is Wonder Woman here similar to JLU's version?
Where she has
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?
Yeah that's right. A lot of the characters are based on the dcau version of the characters though there is Young Justice / Teen Titan type stuff in there too.
Are animations ever going to return?
Picture book stuff I imagine so but stuff like the Lois and Mercy scenes seem unlikely considering the time it takes to do them.

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
how can i make poison ivy to living quarters
You have to break her out of jail first, then hire her from the villain headquarters, then assign her to your living quarters. It can be hard to get her to show up in the villain headquarters after you freed her, but I made it easier for her to appear by hiring all the characters who showed up so there was room for her to show up

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Yeah that's right. A lot of the characters are based on the dcau version of the characters though there is Young Justice / Teen Titan type stuff in there too.

Picture book stuff I imagine so but stuff like the Lois and Mercy scenes seem unlikely considering the time it takes to do them.
Thanks for the confirmation. The thing I love the most in playing this game, is how similar and almost quite the same it is to JLU. Im a DC fan, and I loved the animated series and that gives me a lot of fun.
You have to break her out of jail first, then hire her from the villain headquarters, then assign her to your living quarters. It can be hard to get her to show up in the villain headquarters after you freed her, but I made it easier for her to appear by hiring all the characters who showed up so there was room for her to show up
I tried doing that with Volcana, its been a week and she hasnt shown up still. It sucks.

HanakoDosukoi

Oct 7, 2021
Hello, everyone! :)
Sorry if this was asked before but there are over 20k+ comments to read and that's just not humanly possible.
So, my question is: which character arcs are not complete yet? From what I could experience so far:
  • Mercy (still stuck at blowjobs?)
  • Zatanna (not even started, I fully upgraded her but I could not unlock her)
  • Wonder Woman
  • Superwoman?
Also, a character arc can be considered "completed" once you unlock the nickname options, correct?

Last but not least, how come all the girls in the meta bordello are greyed out?

Sorry if this is common knowledge but Google, DuckDuckGo, Reddit did not help! :rolleyes:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Thanks for the confirmation. The thing I love the most in playing this game, is how similar and almost quite the same it is to JLU. Im a DC fan, and I loved the animated series and that gives me a lot of fun.

I tried doing that with Volcana, its been a week and she hasnt shown up still. It sucks.
Yeah one of the things a lot of people won't notice is the authenticity of the characters.

Volcana can be a hard one to pop up, it eventually happens but yeah something seems off in the code.
Hello, everyone! :)
Sorry if this was asked before but there are over 20k+ comments to read and that's just not humanly possible.
So, my question is: which character arcs are not complete yet? From what I could experience so far:
  • Mercy (still stuck at blowjobs?)
  • Zatanna (not even started, I fully upgraded her but I could not unlock her)
  • Wonder Woman
  • Superwoman?
Also, a character arc can be considered "completed" once you unlock the nickname options, correct?

Last but not least, how come all the girls in the meta bordello are greyed out?

Sorry if this is common knowledge but Google, DuckDuckGo, Reddit did not help! :rolleyes:
You are right with the bullet points. Roulette is not quite finished and there is some event stuff that is not quite finished. Certain characters have "base completion" but no nicknames. I think Artemis and Lois do not.

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I would love for some more wallpapers of this game. Anyone know where else to get besides at the OP of this thread?
Does the dev have some at his Patreon?

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
No, it's a river in Egypt.

*cough*

It's far more likely she's denying it because she wants to maintain a certain level of personal privacy and dignity. I wouldn't be surprised by the end of it if Diana is singing the praises of Lex's dick whilst demeaning Bats.
The JLU Wonder Woman was the kind who wouldnt mind to let everyone know she has a thing for him, so I thought she is a tsundere, because why not? She is strong both physically and mentally, having a tsundere side is as cute as her flirty moments in JLU.
I havent actually got to her yet, waiting for an update for more of her hopefully. To avoid blue balls.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

I know, right? It isn't as if they are getting paid buckets of money via Patreon, etc. to make an engaging game or something, right?
Oh, wait...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The JLU Wonder Woman was the kind who wouldnt mind to let everyone know she has a thing for him, so I thought she is a tsundere, because why not? She is strong both physically and mentally, having a tsundere side is as cute as her flirty moments in JLU.
I havent actually got to her yet, waiting for an update for more of her hopefully. To avoid blue balls.
It's not tsundere, there's nothing tsundere about Diana in this or any of her incarnations. I don't think you actually know what a tsundere is.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I personally don't think it is in any way tsundere to deny you like someone to a villain that is not only trying to make you his sex slave but enjoys humiliating their enemies

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
In a couple of Justice League episodes I think Wonder Woman she wasn't subtle about liking Batman. In terms of tsundere for Lex stuff I suppose it depends if the woman has to be a love interest then I would say Mercy definitely fits at least. Lois probably not.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes