Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Sorry to ask such a basic question, but how do I use this save file?
Saves in this game go directly to your computer's registry, so you don't have to keep the save file somewhere. Just double click it and you're done.

Just be careful because if you have your own game save in slot1, this one will overwrite yours.

Reactions: jond2760

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
How do we use the character packs? When I download all there is is a bunch of different files but no installation instructions anywhere.

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
Sorry to bother anyone, but could anyone link a save file for 2.3.3? I had to scrub my PC, and I wanna do the Wonder Woman stuff myself

May 11, 2018
I wish they added a female protagonist option or at least a character creator... I would love to have some lesbian action with my Zatanna. Only in my dreams, I guess.
This is for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imagica

May 2, 2020
I want to clarify. What are those items Lex uses in Yach and Halloween events which make people more willing to have sex? I don`t remember any story about them up to now. How did he get them? Just out of nowhere? Because it is not really coherent story-wise as he said that he doesn't want to use magic to corrupt people.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Guys, got a question, how do I progress through the game, I started from scratch and using cheats, but at times I feel like it's random when progress moves on

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
off but they really need to fix the game, there are so many grammar mistakes, bugs and plot holes. Ex: Audrey they made the wedding event before they finished her cell events. And now her cell is broken like I got her maid event 2 time......and you can still clone her before you finish her cell events...0 logic . Also some images are bad : in some images Lex's is missing a leg or even his head and so on.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes