Dec 14, 2018
Hi everybody

Quick question: I summoned Zatana, captured her and upgraded her device. Currently I am able to make her dance, strip, special at the joint, but I cannot upgrade the device so she shows up in a cell. Is this intended? Or did i miss something?

teddybear man

Nov 1, 2020
Hi everybody

Quick question: I summoned Zatana, captured her and upgraded her device. Currently I am able to make her dance, strip, special at the joint, but I cannot upgrade the device so she shows up in a cell. Is this intended? Or did i miss something?
zatana isin't complete yet or you could say that GG doesn't even start to update her but maybe in the newest update

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi everybody

Zatanna is the only superheroine without the option to upgrade her device in order to put her in a cell.
We are waiting for her and Wonder Woman and Superwoman.And Catwoman.And Mercy.

Last edited:
Reactions: evilkitty97

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
These actual ones which I posted do you have game save for that which version is this scene for starfire is
in ?
You need game version 2.3.3 or higher. The saves were around here somewhere. Either look for yourself, or play the game, or wait for someone to drop the saves for you.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Not really sure about the scedule. Is there going te be an update at the end of this month?
No.
There are two scenarios:
1. Week of teasers will appear in the second half of February. Therefore, the update will be released in the first half of March.
2. Week of teasers will appear in the second half of March. The update will be released in April.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes