EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Cringe. He's wrong about Marvel thing (obviously, could just be a brain fart, it happens). But he's not wrong about overall this being a pretty lackluster game, when it comes to anything other than the art (which is often reused anyway).

Don't white knight for a dev who is clearly lazy and milking this shit.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Cringe. He's wrong about Marvel thing (obviously, could just be a brain fart, it happens). But he's not wrong about overall this being a pretty lackluster game, when it comes to anything other than the art (which is often reused anyway).

Dunno personally find that they arent milking the art enough and that is the main issue with this game, right now the game is a cheap trainer where you just spam click to get jpegs, but a smarter dev would have made an actual story which would add much more game lenght between jpegs but remove the spamming aimless feeling the game currently has.

Last edited:

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017

Im not white knighting for SunsetRiders7 he has his flaws but I like the game for the art and the story(More events would be nice though)

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I want a group scene with the Birds of Prey (Batgirl, Black Canary, Huntress) since theyre the first gals to get.
And most especially the Sirens, but unfortunately, Catwoman doesnt have content yet.

Or some Orgy content for everyone in Luthor's cells, right after theyre done with Nicknames/Leash/Anal.
Quite a sight that would be.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I want a group scene with the Birds of Prey (Batgirl, Black Canary, Huntress) since theyre the first gals to get.
And most especially the Sirens, but unfortunately, Catwoman doesnt have content yet.

Or some Orgy content for everyone in Luthor's cells, right after theyre done with Nicknames/Leash/Anal.
Seriously, there's so many things and scenes to implement! I really hope the dev doesn't stop the game once the usual cell routine is finished for everyone...

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

I think we will get orgy stuff first in events and before threesome stuff. Probably best to expect more girl on girl stuff before threesome stuff.
Seriously, there's so many things and scenes to implement! I really hope the dev doesn't stop the game once the usual cell routine is finished for everyone...
Yeah I would expect lots more work on SU. I know Smoke is interested in OC stuff but we shall how that goes.

createdominate

Oct 25, 2019
if anyone can hook me up with the guy assets and maybe some cum pngs (im havin trouble w the asset packs) i would love to do an edit on Wonder Woman

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes