MeBlonski

Jan 24, 2020
Game isn't working properly for me, every scene is just grey, black or any other color. Is there any fix for that?

phantomhero218

Jun 22, 2019
Anyone know where I can find the game's coding? I want to try to make a mod where the hireable villianess have a room at lexcorp so you don't have to switch between them

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Anyone know where I can find the game's coding? I want to try to make a mod where the hireable villianess have a room at lexcorp so you don't have to switch between them
It uses 2015 Fungus (Unity) so if you find that incomplete software you may get something. Newer versions of Fungus don't work well with it I've heard.

Reactions: Testerguy19

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
I hope they add in the ability to have the cell girls pose or flex for you. I know part of the appeal of the art style is how fit/muscular/stacked he makes all of the characters. Along with Galatea's descriptions/scene content I feel like more could be done.

Obviously, finishing up actual cell content, character interactions and story comes first though

Cbeac11

Sep 11, 2018
Has anyone actually unlocked wonderwoman and super woman anal and sex scenes? says they are available in scene gallary but i can't unlock em

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
I've been visiting Harley 2 plenty of times already with Harley 1 as my henchwoman, and unlocked all the sex scenes except for the Harley x Harley 2 scene. What's the regedit entry to modify to make this available?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes