Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Superwoman most likely too
That's what you'd think, but the first update of 2021 was extremely small. Not to mention the fact that SR7 teased Wonder Woman for multiple updates in stream and we got nothing. Personally I'm expecting the rest of Wonder Woman and more bullshit with his OCs in Kasnia.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Viressa

May 24, 2018
In order to start the Halloween Event, I should finish all characters in the Yacht Event?
You don't have to, but the halloween event is kind of a sequel to the yacht event, so doing some storylines in the halloween event first might not make any sense. (Queen Bee's, for example.)

Reactions: Testerguy19

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
You don't have to, but the halloween event is kind of a sequel to the yacht event, so doing some storylines in the halloween event first might not make any sense. (Queen Bee's, for example.)
So it starts automatically? So far I was only able to be with Mercy on the Yacht event, and its been almost a month after that, Halloween event isnt starting. How did it start with you? Who to talk to about it?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So it starts automatically? So far I was only able to be with Mercy on the Yacht event, and its been almost a month after that, Halloween event isnt starting. How did it start with you? Who to talk to about it?
There are a few requirements for the Halloween event. It is different depending on who you take with you. Then you'll get a auto trigger similar to the Yacht event.
Progressing with more girls should help to trigger it.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Find some interesting armor on old promo. And i still interest - we have alrdy cloning, and robots (1 girl actualy), and when we finaly get superpowers?)
Sunset mentioned he would be working on some story stuff this year, so probably then. Now there is no use for either of those.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Find some interesting armor on old promo. And i still interest - we have alrdy cloning, and robots (1 girl actualy), and when we finaly get superpowers?)
At one time, superpowers were in the form of an icon in the menu of Luther's bedroom. Then it was removed from the game for non-use.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I was wondering if the dev ever mentioned anything beyond the current game format.

I mean there is still content to be added for several heroines (cell content and bordello exhibition scenes). After that the game will be considered complete or has anything else been hinted? I've seen some interesting ideas like Lex using the heroines to close business deals and stuff like that, so I was wondering if anything was hinted beyond the current format, though I realize that's a bit far off at this point.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Where'd you got those?
If my memory is right it was on Patreon/Discord/Hentai Foundry back in 2015 after he released Bend or Break (1)
I was wondering if the dev ever mentioned anything beyond the current game format.

I mean there is still content to be added for several heroines (cell content and bordello exhibition scenes). After that the game will be considered complete or has anything else been hinted? I've seen some interesting ideas like Lex using the heroines to close business deals and stuff like that, so I was wondering if anything was hinted beyond the current format, though I realize that's a bit far off at this point.
He has mentioned he wanted to work on events this year and in terms of endings he wants to work on Bad/Silly endings first. We do have stuff like a Morgaine and Queen Bee event that will eventually be done.

Damcanuck

Nov 25, 2019
Is there a current guide for each heroine? The leash seems all seem to be the same, do the heroines ever get into it, and do they all become broken? Black Canary seems to just be stuck on losing to anal, so are her nick names/etc not completed yet?

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Sadly this is for MB
Oh, you mean the setting that the game is actually supposed to be about? That's been in it from the beginning? Yeah, damn shame he's making content for it, what a waste.
Nah we need more boring copy-pasted cell content, that's what everybody really wants.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes