rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
Is the Game funny? Like, smut is cool and all but is the story something I could have fun following?
There are only events. The story is all about taking the DC girls and brainwashing them... honestly if Lex were to do that eventually he would use them to attack the JL or troll them or something.

But as it sits there really isn't a whole lot of story outside of a prison and yacht side quest.

JectsM

Jun 16, 2017
It will have been three months between updates, in which time the studio will have made $50,169.
You'd almost think that they're running some sort of a cult, getting people to hand over money just to get repeated delays and excuses...

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I love this game and it's art, but honestly I wish some of the scenes were a bit more forceful.... I mean Lex is a villian who can be sadistic.
Lex isnt that kind of villain, especially with being the smartest man in DC, his methods arent your typical villain who forces something. He is an egomaniac, a narcissist with a powerful pride of being the best.
He believes he can do anything by his own capabilities without forcing anything.
Most of the time.

An example of one of his methods, is that he doesnt put surveillance cameras nor blackmail the heroines in his cells to get what he wants out of them.
He simply talks to them one by one.

Reactions: Testerguy19

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
Got a question how do i use the saves uploaded here? i downloaded them and opened them up with winrar now what do i do?

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Is the Game funny? Like, smut is cool and all but is the story something I could have fun following?
It's not really a comedic game. It's more os a smutty game for fans of the DC animated show Justice League Unlimited with a couple of cameo characters. There is a story but, it's bare bones at best, and the game itself seems to forget about it part way through.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes