Jan 1, 2018
Just because the link in the OP is wrong and maybe to save others from the hunting I did, here is the most recent SU guide I've been able to locate, for 2.3.2

I would, of course, be thrilled for somebody to correct me and show me a newer guide. Maybe I missed something.

Reactions: vt57 and Gettyra

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Just because the link in the OP is wrong and maybe to save others from the hunting I did, here is the most recent SU guide I've been able to locate, for 2.3.2

I would, of course, be thrilled for somebody to correct me and show me a newer guide. Maybe I missed something.
What changed? Seems the same as one of the guides at the overview, 2.3.2.

May 30, 2020
Fucking love Starfire in this. Shes just so excited to be a slave and unlike literally everyone else she gets so into it that it starts to piss Luthor off a little and its so cute. I was 100% more a Raven fan than Starfire as a kid, but maybe I could change my mind...

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
I'm new to this game and the guides are zero help. how do you unlock the second tier for the control devices to allow you to assign girls to the bodello? I've maxed the first tier on 2 ladies and gotten to the point where all their sex scenes are repeats but nothing is coming of it. What exactly are the criteria needed to enable a girl for the bodello?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm new to this game and the guides are zero help. how do you unlock the second tier for the control devices to allow you to assign girls to the bodello? I've maxed the first tier on 2 ladies and gotten to the point where all their sex scenes are repeats but nothing is coming of it. What exactly are the criteria needed to enable a girl for the bodello?
Go to the lab. There's an option to upgrade their devices under the devices tab.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i did that. I already have 2 ladies in the cells at lexcorp but the game wont let me upgrade the next tier for some reason
There is no next tier after the cells.At least so far.If you want to move a superheroine from the cells to bordello you must reset the device,not upgrade it.And then buy the upgrades again.Without the unlock function.

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
There is no next tier after the cells.At least so far.If you want to move a superheroine from the cells to bordello you must reset the device,not upgrade it.And then buy the upgrades again.Without the unlock function.
Is the reset a mandatory function? I have both Vixen and Black Canary at max for the tier but the bordello doesn't work for them.

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, a reset is needed if you have them in the cells. You're supposed to max them out, but not put them in cells.
What I'm asking is do I have to put them in cells THEN reset in order to unlock the Bordello for them. As I said I have a couple who are at max but haven't been put in cells and I still cant put them in the bordello.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
What I'm asking is do I have to put them in cells THEN reset in order to unlock the Bordello for them. As I said I have a couple who are at max but haven't been put in cells and I still cant put them in the bordello.
Certain characters can't be put in parts of the bordello (content is not done)

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
Certain characters can't be put in parts of the bordello (content is not done)
I just checked what characters can and can't be assigned to the bordello and Vixen and Black Canary both have scenes in it and I have both maxed out but I still can't assign them to the bordello. Am I just that fucking unlucky to where I got a bugged build?

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
I just checked what characters can and can't be assigned to the bordello and Vixen and Black Canary both have scenes in it and I have both maxed out but I still can't assign them to the bordello. Am I just that fucking unlucky to where I got a bugged build?
You can put them in the normal rooms, but not in the private one or in the exposition.

Naega

Apr 8, 2020
Just complete the 5 circle in upgrade device dont unlock it

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes