armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I just checked what characters can and can't be assigned to the bordello and Vixen and Black Canary both have scenes in it and I have both maxed out but I still can't assign them to the bordello. Am I just that fucking unlucky to where I got a bugged build?
All superheroines have just a normal scene in bordello.
Only 6-Terra,Miss Martian,Artemis,Batgirl,Supergirl and Vixen have 2 more options-private room and exhibition.

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
Sunset can barely finish updates on time for one game with a update period set by himself. No way in hell would he ever be able to work on two games at once.
THAT I can understand. Never promise beyond your own powers. At the same time though, why not put it on the hiatus shelf for later? Makes sense to do that rather than strait canning the project altogether.

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
THAT I can understand. Never promise beyond your own powers. At the same time though, why not put it on the hiatus shelf for later? Makes sense to do that rather than strait canning the project altogether.
With how long it is taking Sunset to finish SU, its reasonable to cancel the game. Sun is set (yes I am the next the George Carlin) on SU which he'll probably finish around 2030 so this avatar would probably finish in the year 2050 and by that time Elon Musk's protege will have developed realistic nekopara catgirl sex dolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 约翰·西娜

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
With how long it is taking Sunset to finish SU, its reasonable to cancel the game. Sun is set (yes I am the next the George Carlin) on SU which he'll probably finish around 2030 so this avatar would probably finish in the year 2050 and by that time Elon Musk's protege will have developed realistic nekopara catgirl sex dolls.
That bad huh?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

Now you see her... Now you don't?
Kicking off 2022, longtime favorite Zatanna will finally be getting her Cell Content coming near the end of February!

The Entertainer seems rather happy to be in the Cells with Lex but is it all a ploy?

Could Zatanna be planning her greatest escape yet or has Lex actually captivated her to stay? Find out next week on how soon you'll get this update!

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019

Now you see her... Now you don't?
Kicking off 2022, longtime favorite Zatanna will finally be getting her Cell Content coming near the end of February!

The Entertainer seems rather happy to be in the Cells with Lex but is it all a ploy?

Could Zatanna be planning her greatest escape yet or has Lex actually captivated her to stay? Find out next week on how soon you'll get this update!
I expected them to start throwing teasers from Monday. One way or another, the update will still be small.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes