[fedexweb]

Sep 18, 2018
Nice list but you missed Crush,Harley2,Lady Shiva and Ravager
No, I forgot them, the version we see of Crush is not from any series, it is an interpretation of gunsmoke based on comics, everyone knows where Harley2 comes from, the last shitty series ruining the character, Lady Shiva and Ravager I'm not 100% sure of the series version.

If Gunsmoke Games reads this please tell us.

(all this will be added in version 2.0, my patreon is.... I'm kidding)

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
No, I forgot them, the version we see of Crush is not from any series, it is an interpretation of gunsmoke based on comics, everyone knows where Harley2 comes from, the last shitty series ruining the character, Lady Shiva and Ravager I'm not 100% sure of the series version.

If Gunsmoke Games reads this please tell us.

(all this will be added in version 2.0, my patreon is.... I'm kidding)
Lady Shiva is from young justice
View attachment Sandra_Wu-San_Earth-16_0001.webp

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I'm assuming sunset will at the very least finish WW and Superwoman's cells in this update. Shit's ridiculous.
No I would say that will be held off

More likely the additional scenes will be exclusively Starfire and blackfire leash scene and Artemis and Cheshire leash scene

Maybe atargirl but that's it

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Found the game a few days ago. The game is very good. Art style is top tier.
Game has some critical bugs that can stop progression with some of the girls. I found a way to avoid them. At the end I will list them.
I have mostly upgraded the stuff and have a lot of the female characters. No events tho, Im working to get the piece for Grodd and his prison event. Some of my thoughts and opinions. My impressions
(if you do not see a girl listed below, I have not unlocked or viewed any of her content)

Based on Personality
S tier: Galatea, Vixen, Superwoman(Mary)
A tier: Tala, Giganta, Roulette, Starfire, Huntress, Star Sapphire
B tier: Liverwire, Mercy, Black Canary, Stargirl, Cheshire, Harley1, Raven
C tier: Blackfire, Audrey, Batgirl, Harley2, Miss Martian, Lois
D tier: Wonder Woman, Artemis, Hawkgirl

In terms of Looks ... actually all of them are super hot. The types of women in this game is amazing.
But my personal favourites : Superwoman, Galatea, Vixen, Giganta, Blackfire, Starfire, Roulette, Tala, Black Canary, Star Sapphire

Best Slut outfit: Blackfire
(Honorable mentions: Galatea, Vixen, Starfire, Superwoman)

Best Ass: Black Canary
(Honorable mentions: Stargirl, Tala, Roulette, Raven)

Best Tits: Superwoman
(Honorable mentions: Galatea, Wonder Woman, Lois, Giganta)

Biggest Slut: Starfire
(Honorable mentions: Vixen, Audrey, Superwoman, Lois)

When it comes to sex scenes, almost all of them are incredible. Very good angles that show off the girls best parts.
The best scene in the game are the "from behind" sex scenes and blowjobs. There are some good missionary poses.
The list will be too long for best scenes lol

But some of my Personal Favourites:
Roulette - Blowjob, Sex
Tala - Blowjob, Anal, Anal2
Black Canary- Sex, Anal
Lois - Anal, Blowjob, Leash(Daily Planet)
Stargirl - Sex, Blowjob
Cheshire - Sex, Blowjob
Batgirl - Blowjob, Sex
Raven - Blowjob, Sex, Anal
Starfire - Blowjob, Sex, Anal
Superwoman - Blowjob, Titjob
Vixen - Anal, Blowjob
Blackfire - Anal, Titjob
etc... honestly I like almost all of the sex scenes
While we are on this subject...

Best Cell content: Starfire
(Honorable mentions: Galatea, Vixen, Huntress, Lois)

Best Meta Bordello content: Vixen
(Honorable mentions: Batgirl, Supergirl, Artemis)

Best Glamor Slam content: Huntress
(Honorable mentions: Black Canary, Vixen, Hawkgirl)

Now for the Bugs.
There are some that can stop your progress with the Cell content of the girls.

1. Spamming SPACE bar (or left click) to skip dialog can freeze the scene and you have to close the game. But there is a chance that you are now locked out of progressing said girls content.
The way to avoid it is by waiting the dialog/text. I know that this can be annoying since we have to watch each scene 2-3 times in order to progress, but better safe than sorry ...

2. Selecting Henchwoman and interacting with other girls in the cells, can block progress with the girls...
For example if you select Blackfire as your Henchwoman and then visit Starfire, this can block you out of Starfire's content and you wont be able to progress with her no matter how many times you do "Dance", "Strip", "Blowjob" etc...
The way to avoid this is by finishing BOTH of the girls cell content (Anal is usually the last bit of content, or nicknames) before selecting specific Henchwomen for the cell content...
I do not know all Henchwomen cell content pairings, but the ones I know are: Vixen/Hawkgirl, Mercy/Lois, Superwoman/Wonderwoman, Blackfire/Starfire, Cheshire/Artemis

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Now you see her... Now you don't?
Kicking off 2022, longtime favorite Zatanna will finally be getting her Cell Content coming near the end of February!

The Entertainer seems rather happy to be in the Cells with Lex but is it all a ploy?

Could Zatanna be planning her greatest escape yet or has Lex actually captivated her to stay? Find out next week on how soon you'll get this update!
finally :love: :love: :love:

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes