TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
there is something i am curious about.
lex a bunch of times even though he is confident that his plans won´t be discovered for a long time that they will be discovered sooner or later.
so what if lex comes to a point where he can attemt to make the dayhalf of a heroine his personal bitch (with the help of the chip & the nighttime half).
could start with taking specific nighttime memories & make them "fantasize" during the day or skip 1 night or so to let them dream or both.
heroines that would make sense for sth like this that come to my mind would be ms martian (with some oreos or manipulating her brain in such a way that she connects lex with oreos like his cum smelling & tastling like that) or starfire (already views him as something divine & bullshitting her shouldn´t be that hard. it just needs to be in a way where the male heros can´t just break it. maybe also some kind of permanent conditioning her, just that she would want to devote her entire being to lex).

it would be something that i could see lex doing & is maybe already happening considering the leash scenes (losing inhibition & such). anyways as one should be able to tell i find this very interresting & would love it if something like that would happen

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
i'm playing on the current version but when I try to play the game, it just says that the developer needs to update it.
Alright, I guess if you still have 2.3.3. somewhere, you can transfer some of the files of 2.3.4 there. Sorry if I can't help much, but try searching in the threads or wait for someone to respond

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
lex a bunch of times even though he is confident that his plans won´t be discovered for a long time that they will be discovered sooner or later.
so what if lex comes to a point where he can attemt to make the dayhalf of a heroine his personal bitch (with the help of the chip & the nighttime half).
could start with taking specific nighttime memories & make them "fantasize" during the day or skip 1 night or so to let them dream or both.
heroines that would make sense for sth like this that come to my mind would be ms martian (with some oreos or manipulating her brain in such a way that she connects lex with oreos like his cum smelling & tastling like that) or starfire (already views him as something divine & bullshitting her shouldn´t be that hard. it just needs to be in a way where the male heros can´t just break it. maybe also some kind of permanent conditioning her, just that she would want to devote her entire being to lex).

it would be something that i could see lex doing & is maybe already happening considering the leash scenes (losing inhibition & such). anyways as one should be able to tell i find this very interresting & would love it if something like that would happen
If that would become the case, Lex wouldve been exposed in an instant. With Martian Manhunter and his mind reading ability, not to mention Batman?

If the Dev could work real fast on this game, he indeed could introduce the male Justice League characters as threats to thwart. Would be great to have some action around this amazing game.

Lex could send villains to stop them or better yet..

.. send Lex's captured heroines in btch mode to fight the Justice League for him.

With no evidence of being mind controlled, because they love Lex more than anything and anyone.
The same way they acted in their cells.
Even if the Justice League managed to find and disable/destroy Lex's devices, it wont matter.
Orgasms of a lifetime are hard to get for heroines.

But this theory is just a pipe dream of mine.
My version of Lex's ultimate harem ending.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
If that would become the case, Lex wouldve been exposed in an instant. With Martian Manhunter and his mind reading ability, not to mention Batman?

If the Dev could work real fast on this game, he indeed could introduce the male Justice League characters as threats to thwart. Would be great to have some action around this amazing game.

.. send Lex's captured heroines in btch mode to fight the Justice League for him.

With no evidence of being mind controlled, because they love Lex more than anything and anyone.
Even if the Justice League managed to find and disable/destroy Lex's devices, it wont matter.

do heroes really read the minds of others just because?
but lex definetly has to prepare sth for the day his plan gets exposed. it would be rather unchararistic for him to just wait with no back up plan.
batman would be sure to come up with some counter measure for the chips.
but to my knowledge the brain irreversably changes if someone forms a connection of some kind of emotional response with something. thats at least what i know about the formation of kinks at least.
i think lex will find a way to bind the heroines permanently to him, even if the chip gets disabled at some point

anyways let´s pray for Lex's ultimate harem ending.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
do heroes really read the minds of others just because?
but lex definetly has to prepare sth for the day his plan gets exposed. it would be rather unchararistic for him to just wait with no back up plan.
batman would be sure to come up with some counter measure for the chips.
but to my knowledge the brain irreversably changes if someone forms a connection of some kind of emotional response with something. thats at least what i know about the formation of kinks at least.
i think lex will find a way to bind the heroines permanently to him, even if the chip gets disabled at some point

anyways let´s pray for Lex's ultimate harem ending.
With Martian Manhunter's case of mind reading, he would accidentally do so. Due to the fact that people who are in their vulnerable state gets too easy to mind read, its like their thoughts are flying freely in the air till it passes by him.
Not because he wants to.

That is one reason, the other is for security.
The fact that theyve encountered espionage and mind controlling incidents at their headquarters is reason enough to check if everyone is cleared to be there.
If theyre not a clone, illusion or in a puppet state etc.

That is why Batman put Martian Manhunter in charge of the whole place.
He can find and sense threats easily.

Of course Lex has backup plans, he mentioned them a lot in the game but we havent yet seen what they are at all.
Or maybe I didnt yet, my game progress is still at the middle, been taking my time a lot with the game.

Wait really? Youre saying if the devices were disabled, they wont act the same way they did in their cells?
No way, right? They acted naturally normal and sane.
No alteration. Just corruption.
They acted by their own free will, right?

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020

That would be cool. makes sense too. I also think it would be fun to use one of the brainwashed heroines as a guard once they completely fall. Brainwashed Wonder Woman as a prison guard or something, maybe a secretary.

Reactions: evilkitty97

MasterEldrag

Sep 27, 2018
Hey guys, can anyone say does Circe's bug fixed? I've waited few updates, cause don't want play in so broken game, but still didn't see this in changelog

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020

I think the dev is just teasing a threat/event system for the future when you hear Lex saying how the Justice League will eventually discover his plans. Not that they will succeed at stoping him.

The main focus of the game is for sure going towards a Harem for Lex.
With the other stuff not being the main thing.

The Cell content shows us that there is no "need" for BichMode or BrainwashMode for the girls.
Most of the female characters hold respect/lust/love/affection for Lex. Out of their own free will.
"Free Will" was the whole point of the Cell content in my opinion...
The only woman that has shown no signs of respect/affection/love/respect is Hawkgirl.
Even characters like Lois and Wonder Woman have shows some signs of liking/enjoying the situation they are in.

There is a very clear progression with the game:
Early Game: Glamour Slam
Just for the start of the game as a way to earn some money. Making the heores dance,strip,masturbate on stage.

Mid Game: Meta Bordello
To make the big money. This is kinda like "traning" for the girls even tho they are mindlessly brainwashed here.
Lex watches some Bordellow Rooms/Exhibitions > then Lex takes a liking to some of them > Private Room > Enjoys the company of the Heroine > Decides to keep her for himself > Gives her free will back and puts her in a Cell.
This part of the game can be skipped. This is even reflected in dialog between Lex and Roullete. Its Lex's decision if he even wants to build the Meta Bordello.

End Game: Cells
Lex wants the girls for himself and his his own personal enjoyment.
Some mutual respect with some of them. Some for pure carnal pleasure.

In some of the dialog with the girls in the Cells. Lex has show that he is possesive with them. He doesnt mind showing off the goods but he makes sure to remind them who they belong to.

---
New End Game: Calls and Plans
I personaly think this will probably be the new end game content after all the girls get their Cell content.
Calling girls to your office for more sex scenes (Dance, Strip, Spank, Blowjob, Titjob, Sex, Anal).
A new place for new outfits. More Slut/Hooker , Office, Lingerie outfits.
Plans can be used to stage group sex with Lex and the girls. Here the dev will have so much content because he can pair some many different girls. Just think of the possible pairs and their dialog interactions ! Superwoman and Galatea for example, it will be super hot. Or Lois and Wonder Woman lol. Or Blackfire and Vixen....
Content for years to come
Also plans can be used to stage events like the Yacht Event... Lex making a plan to go on a vacation with his girls.
Picking 3 or 4 girls and going to the beach for example.
---

Glamour Slame and Meta Bordello can be updated from time to time too. For example we might get the option to BUY more outfits for the girls from Roullete. More slut/hooker outfits . And these outfits can be used in the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello.

The dev has left his door open to get ALL girls into the Glamor Slam for sure.
Starting dialog for Tala for example, Lex thinks that she can be put to use in the Glamour Slam.
Same for Lois, Harley and Mercy. There is dialog that hints toward this.

I would say that its good that some girls can not go to the Glamour Slam, they remain unique and only for Lex ....
This however is killed with Leash scenes lol. So in my opinion , no point not adding them to the Glamour Slame OUT OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL.

Threats: Sending out villains, or the more powerful girls to deal with the heros
For example Superman is close to discovering Lex's plans and you send out SUperwoman and Galatea to fight him.

Another way is to Hire villains for distractions.
For example we get an Alert that batman is snooping around and is close to discovering the plan (Similar how we go an Alert with Lois).
And then we hire villains and send them on a heist to distract batman. A bank robery for example.
This leads to our threat level lowering

Threat Leven gets too High > Lex's plan in discovered > YOU DO NOTHING AND IGNORE IT > Game Over
Load from an old save, or start a new game

I think Day Time will never be an option for this game. I just dont see it. The whole point of the game is that the girls are "normal" during the day and they dont remember anything from last night.

Just some speculations and ideas from me lol

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I think the dev is just teasing a threat/event system for the future when you hear Lex saying how the Justice League will eventually discover his plans. Not that they will succeed at stoping him.

The main focus of the game is for sure going towards a Harem for Lex.
With the other stuff not being the main thing.

The Cell content shows us that there is no "need" for BichMode or BrainwashMode for the girls.
Most of the female characters hold respect/lust/love/affection for Lex. Out of their own free will.
"Free Will" was the whole point of the Cell content in my opinion...
The only woman that has shown no signs of respect/affection/love/respect is Hawkgirl.
Even characters like Lois and Wonder Woman have shows some signs of liking/enjoying the situation they are in.

There is a very clear progression with the game:
Early Game: Glamour Slam
Just for the start of the game as a way to earn some money. Making the heores dance,strip,masturbate on stage.

Mid Game: Meta Bordello
To make the big money. This is kinda like "traning" for the girls even tho they are mindlessly brainwashed here.
Lex watches some Bordellow Rooms/Exhibitions > then Lex takes a liking to some of them > Private Room > Enjoys the company of the Heroine > Decides to keep her for himself > Gives her free will back and puts her in a Cell.
This part of the game can be skipped. This is even reflected in dialog between Lex and Roullete. Its Lex's decision if he even wants to build the Meta Bordello.

End Game: Cells
Lex wants the girls for himself and his his own personal enjoyment.
Some mutual respect with some of them. Some for pure carnal pleasure.

In some of the dialog with the girls in the Cells. Lex has show that he is possesive with them. He doesnt mind showing off the goods but he makes sure to remind them who they belong to.

---
New End Game: Calls and Plans
I personaly think this will probably be the new end game content after all the girls get their Cell content.
Calling girls to your office for more sex scenes (Dance, Strip, Spank, Blowjob, Titjob, Sex, Anal).
A new place for new outfits. More Slut/Hooker , Office, Lingerie outfits.
Plans can be used to stage group sex with Lex and the girls. Here the dev will have so much content because he can pair some many different girls. Just think of the possible pairs and their dialog interactions ! Superwoman and Galatea for example, it will be super hot. Or Lois and Wonder Woman lol. Or Blackfire and Vixen....
Content for years to come
Also plans can be used to stage events like the Yacht Event... Lex making a plan to go on a vacation with his girls.
Picking 3 or 4 girls and going to the beach for example.
---

Glamour Slame and Meta Bordello can be updated from time to time too. For example we might get the option to BUY more outfits for the girls from Roullete. More slut/hooker outfits . And these outfits can be used in the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello.

The dev has left his door open to get ALL girls into the Glamor Slam for sure.
Starting dialog for Tala for example, Lex thinks that she can be put to use in the Glamour Slam.
Same for Lois, Harley and Mercy. There is dialog that hints toward this.

I would say that its good that some girls can not go to the Glamour Slam, they remain unique and only for Lex ....
This however is killed with Leash scenes lol. So in my opinion , no point not adding them to the Glamour Slame OUT OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL.

Threats: Sending out villains, or the more powerful girls to deal with the heros
For example Superman is close to discovering Lex's plans and you send out SUperwoman and Galatea to fight him.

Another way is to Hire villains for distractions.
For example we get an Alert that batman is snooping around and is close to discovering the plan (Similar how we go an Alert with Lois).
And then we hire villains and send them on a heist to distract batman. A bank robery for example.
This leads to our threat level lowering

Threat Leven gets too High > Lex's plan in discovered > YOU DO NOTHING AND IGNORE IT > Game Over
Load from an old save, or start a new game

I think Day Time will never be an option for this game. I just dont see it. The whole point of the game is that the girls are "normal" during the day and they dont remember anything from last night.

Just some speculations and ideas from me lol
The ONLY thing is disagree on this entire post is that I believe ALL women should be able to work at the GS and MB because he'll Lex just be doing it for the lolz. (Also I want that too because I want it for the fapz and lolz.)

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Something Unlimited is damned near the perfect example of why you should never donate to a patreon. He's not the worst dev abusing the service, but there is only a few of them that pull in as much for as little work as SR7. If he wasn't so lucky to have his fake job he'd probably be on the street with his work ethic. I work harder taking one shit than he does in a month of working on SU.

That's patreon (That's patreon), that's what all the people say
You're riding high in updates, shot down in milking
But I know I'm gonna change that tune
When I'm back on top, back on top in June
I said, that's pateon (That's patreon), and as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks, playing with someone's dreams
But I don't let it, let it get me down
'Cause this fine old world it keeps spinning around

I've been a puppet, a sucker, a pirate, a poet, a pawn and a king
I've been up and down and over and out, and I know one thing
Each time I find myself flat on my face
I pick myself up and get back in the race

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
is there gonna be an update on 2.3.5 where there are news scenes specifically starfire if any other please tel also any save where everthing is unlocked do share with me .

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes