HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
How many animated scenes are there? I've only found a couple for Lois and Mercy so far
Only the older ones, so Lois, a few of the Mercy ones, I think some of the old Harley stuff and Roulette office scenes.

After that it was ditched for what is now supposedly faster releases.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019

Zatanna the Great
Coming at the end of February is the long awaited Zatanna update! Her cell and overall storyline will finally come to fruition. But what Shows does the great Entertainer have in store for Lex? Is she looking towards having a stage all to herself? Or maybe... She's pulling a sleight of hand. Find out what tricks are up her sleeve in the first major SU update of 2022!

Oct 1, 2017

Zatanna the Great
Coming at the end of February is the long awaited Zatanna update! Her cell and overall storyline will finally come to fruition. But what Shows does the great Entertainer have in store for Lex? Is she looking towards having a stage all to herself? Or maybe... She's pulling a sleight of hand. Find out what tricks are up her sleeve in the first major SU update of 2022!
" Her cell and overall storyline will finally come to fruition. " Yeah lets hope that its not gonna be cut in half like the wonderwoman/superwoman cell content........

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
" Her cell and overall storyline will finally come to fruition. " Yeah lets hope that its not gonna be cut in half like the wonderwoman/superwoman cell content........
Just Going to be the same dance strip blow sex anal why change what works and keep milking well not that i complaining

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021

Zatanna the Great
Soooo no Wonder Woman again..? :cry:

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
In the guide it says to take people with you for outfits, how do you do that? ie getting Mercy's prison outfit (it brought galatea with me, no choices)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Wow Circe and KillerFrost are such whores. I love them <3
Especially Circe. She needs to be put in a cell ASAP. But her teasing us with her talk about us being at the top of her list during her yacht/halloween events was cruel lol. She looks so seductive and hot

(Btw Giganta's sex scene at the Yacht event was so good. Giganta is so charming tho, like for real. Such a babe)

Talia is giving me "Roulette" vibes. Acting all nice and being into us, but you can sense that she is a calculating woman.
Rly like her too.

Speaking of Roulette, her anal scene in Prison with MC was super hot <3
The slutty talk from her made the scene so much better.

Darci is actually very beautiful. One of the best look female characters in the game.
I honestly thought that we would get "normal" romance with her MC... but then Lex was "Check your primary program".
He had her in his hands from the start lol.

Screw Poison Ivy tho. Stealing our henchwoman like that was not cool at all :(
A very uncomfortable moment for sure. I rly disliked the whole situation. Im letting her rot in prison forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: evilkitty97

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
You do know that you can hire her after your release and make a knight's move in your bedroom if you know what I mean?
Oh so she has "living room" scenes similar to Giganta, Star sapphire, Livewire etc... ?
Thats cool and all, but after her stealing my henchwoman as her plaything, i totally hate her. Im never releasing her from prison.

Considering the respect/affection of the henchwomen towards Lex , plus that they have the "controlling device". It rly made no sense that Ivy could steal them :(
Honestly a cuck moment, especailly how from time to time we would get scenes in the showers with Ivy and our henchwoman or in her room. Simply taunting us :( especially how our henchwoman simply ignores us when she is with Ivy ...

This honestly made me hate my henchwoman too...
After the prison event, I switched out my henchwoman and never visited her again

Last edited:
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh so she has "living room" scenes similar to Giganta, Star sapphire, Livewire etc... ?
Thats cool and all, but after her stealing my henchwoman as her plaything, i totally hate her. Im never releasing her from prison.

Considering the respect/affection of the henchwomen towards Lex , plus that they have the "controlling device". It rly made no sense that Ivy could steal them :(
Honestly a cuck moment, especailly how from time to time we would get scenes in the showers with Ivy and our henchwoman or in her room. Simply taunting us :( especially how our henchwoman simply ignores us when she is with Ivy ...

This honestly made me hate my henchwoman too...
After the prison event, I switched out my henchwoman and never visited her again
That is your mistake.If you bring Mercy with you at the prison,there is nothing between them.In that route Poison Ivy is playing with one of her guards instead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
That is your mistake.If you bring Mercy with you at the prison,there is nothing between them.In that route Poison Ivy is playing with one of her guards instead.
Then I have to restart the game then and go with Mercy <3
Thanks for the info

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes