Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Luckily you can just restart the event from the office.
Prefer to restart the game. It will feel like , that crap with Ivy and my henchwoman never happened at all.
Simply restarting the event, feels like just going there for the lolz. I see myself only restarting the prison event just to see the Roulette and Lex sex scene with the hot dialog

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Prefer to restart the game. It will feel like , that crap with Ivy and my henchwoman never happened at all.
Simply restarting the event, feels like just going there for the lolz. I see myself only restarting the prison event just to see the Roulette and Lex sex scene with the hot dialog
Don't forget you can have fun with the guard too.And Volcana.And Killer Frost.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Don't forget you can have fun with the guard too.And Volcana.And Killer Frost.
I never saw anything with the guard.
But Volcana and KillerFronst's "Dance/Strip and Hanjobs" were super hot, especially their dialog. I have to get Volcana out of there, as soon as possible.

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
Oh so she has "living room" scenes similar to Giganta, Star sapphire, Livewire etc... ?
Thats cool and all, but after her stealing my henchwoman as her plaything, i totally hate her. Im never releasing her from prison.

Considering the respect/affection of the henchwomen towards Lex , plus that they have the "controlling device". It rly made no sense that Ivy could steal them :(
Honestly a cuck moment, especailly how from time to time we would get scenes in the showers with Ivy and our henchwoman or in her room. Simply taunting us :( especially how our henchwoman simply ignores us when she is with Ivy ...

This honestly made me hate my henchwoman too...
After the prison event, I switched out my henchwoman and never visited her again
what the hell am i reading?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
what the hell am i reading?
Just was not a fan how things played out in the prison event with the henchwoman. Ivy pretty much took them as their plaything xd
Thankfully armion said that if we take Mercy for this event, she wont be taken by Ivy.

Words of someone who thinks the henchwomen are dating Lex, and not just a convenience to use as he pleases.
Its a harem game. Its in the tags, its in the progression etc...
The general direction of the game. Lex is building a harem, even some of the female characters made such comments in the game. About his harem/sex dungeon.

Yes Lex can use them as tools for his conveniece and used them how he wants. They are his

No need for passive aggression.

ShadowSnow117

Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2914

Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals?​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-30
Release Date: 2021-11-30
Developer: Gunsmoke Games -
Censored: No
Version: 2.3.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Change in Direction Statement:

Current State of the Game:

Something Unlimited Rebuilt:

Press B in the Main City to fix the black screen bug.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA
Mac
(v2.3.3): - MEGA - -

SU Rebuilt Demo
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: FAN SIGATURE -
MORE FAN SIGS - SAVE -
Art: - WALLPAPERS -
BONUS PACKS - Save 1

Guides: GUIDE - - VAULT CHECKLIST -
GUIDE

xddddddd123 thanks for the link

View attachment 159573 View attachment 159574 View attachment 159575 View attachment 159576 View attachment 159577 View attachment 159578 View attachment 159579
View attachment 159580 View attachment 159581 View attachment 159582 View attachment 159584 View attachment 159585 View attachment 159586 View attachment 159587
View attachment 2914

Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals?​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-30
Release Date: 2021-11-30
Developer: Gunsmoke Games -
Censored: No
Version: 2.3.4
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Change in Direction Statement:

Current State of the Game:

Something Unlimited Rebuilt:

Press B in the Main City to fix the black screen bug.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA
Mac
(v2.3.3): - MEGA - -

SU Rebuilt Demo
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: FAN SIGATURE -
MORE FAN SIGS - SAVE -
Art: - WALLPAPERS -
BONUS PACKS - Save 1

Guides: GUIDE - - VAULT CHECKLIST -
GUIDE

xddddddd123 thanks for the link

View attachment 159573 View attachment 159574 View attachment 159575 View attachment 159576 View attachment 159577 View attachment 159578 View attachment 159579
View attachment 159580 View attachment 159581 View attachment 159582 View attachment 159584 View attachment 159585 View attachment 159586 View attachment 159587
when I try to play the game it seems that there's a bug in cells which duplicates BlackFire and Galetcia

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Wait really? Youre saying if the devices were disabled, they wont act the same way they did in their cells?
No way, right? They acted naturally normal and sane.
No alteration. Just corruption.
They acted by their own free will, right?
right & that´s the beauty of corruption

Reactions: evilkitty97

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
So from what I understand the release schedule for 2022 would be:
1) End of February, let's count it as March.
2) May 3) July 4) September 5) November 6) December double feature?

Reactions: justicedick
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes