H2R

Jul 9, 2020
question i hate lex face and voice don't know why just hate it is this the type of game where i don't see the mc face 95% of the time?

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
Also in the Costume selections theres gaps between some of them, is that stuff im missing or just nothing there? (like Harley 2 Goes from Power Girl to Nude)

sx78

Feb 23, 2018
Have a question, i freed Poison Ivy but i cant find her anywhere to recruit her, any tips?
You recruit her at the Legion of Doom Hideout. She randomly appears just like all the other hireable supervillains.

The game is super buggy though. If she never appears, you either start a new game or cheat by pressing ctrl+c in the city overview.

Reactions: Nasagi

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I just wish sunset would actually do some damn bugfixing.

Giganta in my save is bugged to shit. I hired her but she's greyed out and cannot be put into Lex's room. Or any other mission, heist or whatever. Cheat menu doesn't work, can't use her to re-hire her, so her scenes are completely locked away.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I just wish sunset would actually do some damn bugfixing.

Giganta in my save is bugged to shit. I hired her but she's greyed out and cannot be put into Lex's room. Or any other mission, heist or whatever. Cheat menu doesn't work, can't use her to re-hire her, so her scenes are completely locked away.
Bug fixing? Pffft. There are no bugs in Something Unlimited. SR7 put out a tech release a couple of years ago that handled all of them. Yessiree, there's no more bugs, you must be imaaagining things.

In all seriousness Something Unlimited has been plagued with bugs for its entire existence, it literally had "complete" content that was missing the art assets for six straight months at one point and SR7 refused to do anything about it for as long as he could get away with. Asking him to fix bugs is like asking a man who hasn't eaten in a week to not eat a sandwich that you put in front of him. If he does fix them he'll take his sweet ass time doing it or he'll use them as an excuse to release a quarter of an update with lots of "under the hood fixes" or some malarkey like that.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
I cant wait to see if there is any new exhibition scene in the next update. Wondering who will get a gangbang!!!

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes