Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Is there a way to rearrange the girls in the cells (like swapping two people etc?)
You'd have to reset the girls' upgrade system, which removes them from their cells and you can upgrade them for rearrangement. This applies to most heroines, but your henchwomen, the villains and some heroines cannot be removed unfortunately.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Zatanna is cool but we all know what Luthor's Dream Catch really is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm so sorry I just wanted to see if I could I didn't consider if I should.
Being a bisexual man myself, I would not oppose watching Lex and Superman fuck naked. That would be kinda hot not gonna lie, and it will be better than the girls

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
are there only 3 items from talas shop so far? also what about the powers tray underneath that, anything for those?
Yeah just the three items. No Lex powers are in the game.
Is there a way to rearrange the girls in the cells (like swapping two people etc?)
As Testerguy said the only way to do that is to remove women from cells and back in but that only works for certain girls.

Reactions: Testerguy19

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Couldn't draw the joke I wanted today. It was a bit too high effort so I've pushed it for the weekend. But I did whip up something Batman related in the time I had left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Low hanging fruit, but those must be picked too.
Old Catwoman would probably look better than that.

jackfox147

Jun 9, 2017
Does anyone know what happened with the "young mercy" content/ how to replay it. The one where she and lex first meet. I just assumed it would be in the replay area....sadly it is no where to be found.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019

The Vanishing Act
With February soon ending, Zatanna's update is nearly out and with it another Cell addition. But that is not the only Performance being delivered. Wonder Woman will be getting her content updated as well! 2022 is off to a bang so witness not only the beginning of one woman's performance, but the conclusion of another!

I think it will come out on Monday or Tuesday.

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020

The Vanishing Act
With February soon ending, Zatanna's update is nearly out and with it another Cell addition. But that is not the only Performance being delivered. Wonder Woman will be getting her content updated as well! 2022 is off to a bang so witness not only the beginning of one woman's performance, but the conclusion of another!

I think it will come out on Monday or Tuesday.
We can hope so, it would be terrific if the rest of the SW's content gets added.

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
Not yet fortunately, but anything could happen.
Fingers crossed then. Have they officially said the update will be out at the end of this month or is it pure fan speculation? In year's past they skipped the first update window entirely.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Fingers crossed then. Have they officially said the update will be out at the end of this month or is it pure fan speculation? In year's past they skipped the first update window entirely.
There is no exact date, but they write the following:
Kicking off 2022, longtime favorite Zatanna will finally be getting her Cell Content coming near the end of February!

Reactions: Ravs
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes