FakeNudes

Nov 25, 2017
The only way to do it is to copy and paste the "data" folder from 2.3.4, then put it in 2.3.3. Works like a charm and you might as well just rename it to 2.3.4.

Steps:

1. Download 2.3.4. zip, extract then open, even though it won't work for any Mac users.
2. Click "show package contents" on the dropdown that appears. Go through contents and click on resources. Copy only the "data" folder.
3. Do the same for 2.3.3, which is your current game version. Also go through contents and resources, but only delete the "data" folder.
4. Copy and paste the previous folder from 2.3.4 onto 2.3.3

(This was thanks to blueeeeeeeee222's mention of how to play the new version/2.3.4).
I tried that, all of the text turned into pink boxes.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020

The Vanishing Act
With February soon ending, Zatanna's update is nearly out and with it another Cell addition. But that is not the only Performance being delivered. Wonder Woman will be getting her content updated as well! 2022 is off to a bang so witness not only the beginning of one woman's performance, but the conclusion of another!

I think it will come out on Monday or Tuesday.
What! WW cell finished + Zatanna. In 2 days? This is too good to be truth! I don't beleave it.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
3 months no update, remember when SR7 updated Injustice Unlimited monthly with animations now he takes three times more to release a build without animations.

Reactions: downloaderbo

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
3 months no update, remember when SR7 updated Injustice Unlimited monthly with animations now he takes three times more to release a build without animations.
I think it might have to do with SR7s lack of experience, it seems like it's becoming more and more difficult to add new sprites and animations without screwing the older stuff else up. That only real solution would be to completely rewrite everything. And that would probably take a year or even longer.

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
I think it might have to do with SR7s lack of experience, it seems like it's becoming more and more difficult to add new sprites and animations without screwing the older stuff else up. That only real solution would be to completely rewrite everything. And that would probably take a year or even longer.
I don't buy that. Small teams do way more with renpy in far less time.

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
He takes December off, always has. It isn't a small team; its one guy. It isn't renpy, its an archaic version of fungus that constantly shits the bed on him. I'm not saying he doesn't take his sweet time, but when he was doing monthly updates they had stripping and maybe a little cell content. The two month-ish windows seem to deliver more content overall looking at the change logs.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
No.
Small teams give up their renpy game in 6 months.
Even if yeah he should ask someone to make the game on another system the main issue is if he works on remaking the game, he has less time to make new updates. And the updates are his source of incomes.
Don't forget he can't just code from the start, he has to learn how to develop on Renpy too, and renpy is limited too.
For the game it would be indeed better to start from scratch, but from a financial value it's a suicide.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
He'll finish Superwoman + WW, and then basically Zatanna. That's filling up the last cell. Honestly, I know there's a lot of directions to go forward, but I don't even know at this point despite all the roadmaps and posts I've read...maybe Jessica Cruz? Fire? Mary Marvel? Wonder Girl? Catwoman (need lots of content for her)? etc etc

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
He'll finish Superwoman + WW, and then basically Zatanna. That's filling up the last cell. Honestly, I know there's a lot of directions to go forward, but I don't even know at this point despite all the roadmaps and posts I've read...maybe Jessica Cruz? Fire? Mary Marvel? Wonder Girl? Catwoman (need lots of content for her)? etc etc
I think it's more likely to be a Bialya event or something similar. Probably not a Amazon event since he's recently been drawing WW and SW.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm expecting middle of the month at the earliest, but I'll accept sooner. Never bothered to download the last update so it's been a while.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He takes December off, always has. It isn't a small team; its one guy. It isn't renpy, its an archaic version of fungus that constantly shits the bed on him. I'm not saying he doesn't take his sweet time, but when he was doing monthly updates they had stripping and maybe a little cell content. The two month-ish windows seem to deliver more content overall looking at the change logs.
Actually it was always January.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes