Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Then you have some problems with your memory because we have 4 updates of the game delivered in December so far and not a single one in January.
Eh, maybe I do. Were they early December? I could have sworn that we got a January release back in the day. Not a big deal, the point is its been three months, but one of those months is historically a month off.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
So waiting for updates aside, anyone actually hyped for The Batman? I'm very intrigued by the cinematography and considering I'm doing media studies, it looks really badass. Not to mention Catwoman is there and literally Robert Pattinson as Batman made my bisexual radar flew higher than usual when it got announced back then
I'm super hyped for Batman ever since the first trailer dropped! I don't know how Pattinson will do as Batman, but he is a terrific actor though many people tend to judge him just from Twilight which is very unfair considering he has some amazing performances since. I'm also excited about Dano's riddler, he is a solid actor too and I like the serial killer take a lot more than Jim Carey's campiness. Zoe Kravitz I'll wait to judge, she's very sensual and looks promising in the trailers. Cinematography is fantastic. All in all I'm very optimistic, hope we'll get a great film!

Reactions: Gettyra

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Eh, maybe I do. Were they early December? I could have sworn that we got a January release back in the day. Not a big deal, the point is its been three months, but one of those months is historically a month off.
You are not that wrong,because I think they are taking both December and January as a months off.
Or at least last 2-3 years leaves that impression.
Also no,we never got a January release.

artikk

Aug 16, 2017
Technically he still has 1 day to release. However, last release 3 weeks were spent on teasers so we'll see.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes