destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

Now you see her... Now you don't?
Kicking off 2022, longtime favorite Zatanna will finally be getting her Cell Content coming near the end of February!

The Entertainer seems rather happy to be in the Cells with Lex but is it all a ploy?

Could Zatanna be planning her greatest escape yet or has Lex actually captivated her to stay? Find out next week on how soon you'll get this update!
I'm assuming sunset will at the very least finish WW and Superwoman's cells in this update. Shit's ridiculous.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

Kicking off 2022, longtime favorite Zatanna will finally be getting her Cell Content coming near the end of February!

The Entertainer seems rather happy to be in the Cells with Lex but is it all a ploy?

Could Zatanna be planning her greatest escape yet or has Lex actually captivated her to stay? Find out next week on how soon you'll get this update!
gumball.jpg

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
how can i get circe ?
i did both Pursue her during Yacht event and \Halloween Event
but she did not shows up
so what should i dp ?

Thwip!

Formerly 'Echo-128'
May 13, 2018

"Cell" content?!
Don't get me wrong -- I'm glad Zatanna is finally in the game. I just expected her to end up as one of Tala's slaves (like Raven) since she's also a "magic user".

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017

Wow, he's posting? He's still alive?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I really love how everybody here hates the dev; it's fucking hilarious.
Something Unlimited is damned near the perfect example of why you should never donate to a patreon. He's not the worst dev abusing the service, but there is only a few of them that pull in as much for as little work as SR7. If he wasn't so lucky to have his fake job he'd probably be on the street with his work ethic. I work harder taking one shit than he does in a month of working on SU.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
"Cell" content?!
Don't get me wrong -- I'm glad Zatanna is finally in the game. I just expected her to end up as one of Tala's slaves (like Raven) since she's also a "magic user".
I think that upgrading her device and putting her in Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello should be a massive hint,she will go in the cells.After all Raven doesn't have anything like this.

Reactions: lockerxx
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes