Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
In a couple of Justice League episodes I think Wonder Woman she wasn't subtle about liking Batman. In terms of tsundere for Lex stuff I suppose it depends if the woman has to be a love interest then I would say Mercy definitely fits at least. Lois probably not.
Mercy isn't tsundere either. None of the characters in SU are tsundere.

Reactions: Testerguy19

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
It's not tsundere, there's nothing tsundere about Diana in this or any of her incarnations. I don't think you actually know what a tsundere is.
Yes she isnt tsundere, but I was implying that it would be great if she was, right? Like she would be really cute if she did had a tsundere side. Even in JLU she wasnt, but Batman was instead :LOL:

Jan 9, 2019
When do you think they will finish SU and start new project? I really curious to see next project, hopefully it would be something with marvel this time

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
When do you think they will finish SU and start new project? I really curious to see next project, hopefully it would be something with marvel this time
Hopefully SU will continue for years till at least a decade.
Collaboration with Marvel isnt so bad.
But the DC universe is massive, so the coverage might be UNLIMITED:giggle:

May 27, 2018
you know, itd be great if you added baby doll from the dc au batman series, she is my favorite batman villain, and one of my favorite dc waifus, and you gotta have someone in your game representing the itty bitty titty committee

Athlit

Apr 24, 2018
For some reason I can't unlock Zatanna's device, I have it fully upgraded but it won't let me click on "Unlock" only "Upgrade" and each time I click it it just tells me that her device is fully upgraded.

LethargicLawrence

Mar 11, 2018
Nonexistent update schedule aside, this is probably one of my favorite games here. Really, outside of finishing storylines and adding more girls, I think that the main upgrade I'd like to see going forward would be some more interaction between your captives; ya know, maybe set up an orgy with the Titans gals, or let the Harlies have their way with Ivy. Stuff like that, beyond the rather specific captive/henchwoman interactions which seem to be the norm on that front.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes