YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I go here for questions, like a recent one came to me.
I just freed Volcana but she doesnt show up at the Legion Hideout. Its been at least 5 days and still nothing. I got everyone hired already, except Atomic Skull. When I looked up at cheat mode, Parasite and Bizarro are supposedly available for hire already, the same with Volcana. But they havent shown up yet. Why? Obviously, Ive maxed the Legion Hideout.
This a bug? Or am I missing something? Volcana is the second I freed, Killer Frost was first and I havent captured her yet.
RNG. The ones that appear on the hideout are rng, meaning even if hireable it could take some time.
I suggest just hiring everyone at once if you can, that gives the rng less options

Reactions: evilkitty97

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Just out of curiosity, has the dev considered bringing in some of the male Heroes to the Bordello in order to spice things up? As customers/patrons I mean.

Like Nightwing visiting Batgirl in one of the rooms. His reasoning for example could be that he feels real bad, but he always fancied Batgirl and she didn't like him back. Just an idea.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Just out of curiosity, has the dev considered bringing in some of the male Heroes to the Bordello in order to spice things up? As customers/patrons I mean.

Like Nightwing visiting Batgirl in one of the rooms. His reasoning for example could be that he feels real bad, but he always fancied Batgirl and she didn't like him back. Just an idea.
So like NTR?

• Love
Reactions: coba741

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Usually hearing something like this would be considered good news but in this scenario you have to consider its author.

I hope my pessimism ages like milk but I'm about 95% certain it won't. For the obscene amount of money this game receives in monthly financial support 2021 felt like bare minimal effort at the best of times.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

I could see maybe Bullock or someone like that but narratively doesn't make much sense for Nightwing to go there. If you count Batman Beyond as mainline dcau continuity that kinda situation wouldn't happen.

Reactions: Testerguy19

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021

Admittedly not a fan of this idea. Doesn't really make sense theme wise. The villains and plot as a whole barely makes sense tbh (it is a smut game after all). But to each his own, I don't think SR7 would be too keen on going this direction tho imo.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020

There is a scene where Detective Bullock shows up during Batgirl's leash visit to the Glamour Slam.
So, there's that at least.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes