Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I have one more question, it's about the bordello. Actually it was 2 because I couldn't figure out the private room, but I searched and read that you need to assign the girl to Lex's living quarters at Lexcorp, so I should be good there.

My question is about the Exhibition rooms. When I assign some girls like Supergirl, Batgirl or Vixen, I can watch content in the Monitoring Room. However when I assign others like Black Canary or Huntress, I can't watch the Exhibition Room... Am I doing something wrong or is it because only some of the girls have Exhibition Room content..?

Thanks!

FlashSpazzbo

Jun 17, 2017
My question is about the Exhibition rooms. When I assign some girls like Supergirl, Batgirl or Vixen, I can watch content in the Monitoring Room. However when I assign others like Black Canary or Huntress, I can't watch the Exhibition Room... Am I doing something wrong or is it because only some of the girls have Exhibition Room content..?
Only some of the girls have Exhibition Room content.

To find out what content each girl has I use the game guide for 2.3.2 that is buried somewhere in this thread, and I use the Changelog(Spoilers).txt that's in the game download.

According the Changelog, the girls with Exhibition Room content are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Only some of the girls have Exhibition Room content.

To find out what content each girl has I use the game guide for 2.3.2 that is buried somewhere in this thread, and I use the Changelog(Spoilers).txt that's in the game download.

According the Changelog, the girls with Exhibition Room content are:
Ah that explains it then, thank you.

I was hoping for more Black Canary and Wonder Woman content or even Audrey but alas :) Supergirl and Batgirl I can definitely get behind, even Vixen. Strange though that they'd prioritize second tier character like Miss Martian for the Bordello, when you have so many A-listers waiting.

I'm guessing it's the same logic for the private room. I'll experiment a little and see who I can send.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
In the LexCorp Office, there an option to "Reset Events". One of the events is the Prison.
I don't remember if can choose who you bring or if you just bring your current henchwoman.
I knew it. Thankyou. I had to be sure. The word "reset" makes me uncomfortable. "Redo" shouldve been a better term for it.

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
Or im an idiot or i didnt do something, for some reason i cant open sex and anal scene for wonder womsn and super woman
Anybody know how to open them?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Or im an idiot or i didnt do something, for some reason i cant open sex and anal scene for wonder womsn and super woman
Anybody know how to open them?
The scenes do not exist yet. The ones most requested for a while, and teased for the latest update... and it just... stops right before these two scenes.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I bet Wonder Woman is going to get great
in the next update. Kinda unfair for everyone else.

What are the plans for heroines and villainesses who are already finished with their corruption and events?

Hopefully there would be a new establishment or upgrades.

I wish Dev would add kisses and cunnilingus options for Luthor.
So far in my game progress, he hasnt done it. Yet?

Or a kissing/makeout booth upgrade in glamour slam for fans.
Henchwomen helping Luthor sweeten deals like some sort of slutty secretary/PA.
Gloryhole booths upgrade in meta bordello.
Or simply send them out in the streets to whore themselves.
Galatea and Vixen has been hinting those.
Maybe its a work in progress already?
Hopefully.

A lot of work though.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Is there some specific list of which heroines you can send to the Private Room of the bordello?

Like there are 6 specific ones for the Exhibition Rooms? Most of the ones I send to the Private Room don't seem to have content because I can't seem to enter it after I assign them there...

Thanks in advance!

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes