NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Who comes after Maxima but before Circe on the vault -> scenes second page? Cant figure out who I missed
Volcana, you get her from the Jail Break and hire her at the Legion hideout a few days after you get her out
Play the Prison event and talk to her everyday while in prison, then afterwards you can use the Prison Break plan to get her out. She'll thank you, then after a few days will be available to hire at the Legion. Put her in your bedroom, have some fun till all events are complete and boom. You got a new booty call.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Lmfao nice
I get why people wouldn't like it but for me personally I see a lot more synergy with MMF that just isn't there with MFF and I like the depraved side of it a lot. DP, spitroasts and just general gangbangs make for some great action if you just want to focus on one girl :sneaky:
But when you have two sets of sisters...why would you not want to see them together/together with Lex? Nothing much more depraved than that.
Thanksgiving must be awkward.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Gunsmoke Games I have a suggestion, I think that it would be nice if you could summon Korra using Tala's Workshop, like you do with Raven, even though she is from another world, I think it would fit because magic.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Honestly I hope for some REAL devotion of the female heros towards Lex.
I hope that the girls start betraying the Justice League in their daily lives, because they like Lex that much.

Right now it feels like Tala, Mercy, Superwoman, Roulette, Galatea are the MAIN girls for lex.
(Even tho Chesire, Blackire and Harley are his henchwomen, Lex keeps his guard against them)

I hope we see , for example, WOnder Woman covering up for Lex's schemes.
NOt just her, but the other female heroes too.

Imagine Batman "finding out" that there is something wrong with the brainwaves of the female heroes.
He walks up toward Wonder Woman(OR ANY OTHER FEMALE HERO) and askes if she "feels alright", Wonder Woman then gets flashbacks/remembers her moments with Lex in the Cell. And str8 up LIES to batman , telling him "Everything is fine, you are being paranoid".

This will give the game such a satisfying evil/corrupt feeling to the game. It will be amazing

Last edited:

Manknam

Jun 15, 2020
Honestly I hope for so REAL devotion of the female heros towards Lex.
I hope that the girls start betraying the Justice League in their daily lives, because they like Lex that much.

Right now it feels like Tala, Mercy, Superwoman, Roulette, Galatea are the MAIN girls for lex.
(Even tho Chesire, Blackire and Harley are his henchwomen, Lex keeps his guard against them)

Imagine Batman "finding out" that there is something wrong with the brainwaves of the female heroes.
He walks up toward Wonder Woman(OR ANY OTHER FEMALE HERO) and askes if she "feels alright", Wonder Woman then gets flashbacks/remembers her moments with Lex in the Cell. And str8 up LIES to batman , telling him "Everything is fine, you are being paranoid".

This will give the game such a satisfying evil/corrupt feeling to the game. It will be amazing
Exactly. The context is pretty low stakes atm. Lex has his little harem of defeated heroines but there is no betrayal, no real sense of corruption. The heroines are trapped, so most of them are just "... whatever, i'll wait and have fun, nothing too serious". The only ones that gave me a real sense of corruption are Miss Martian (now an Oreo junkie, imo the best idea in this game) and Stargirl (She became a true slut and the only one, i think, that changes expression between her normal costume and the slut costume in the scenes). I like this game but damn, it is frustrating for my depraved mind

Mar 18, 2018
Exactly. The context is pretty low stakes atm. Lex has his little harem of defeated heroines but there is no betrayal, no real sense of corruption. The heroines are trapped, so most of them are just "... whatever, i'll wait and have fun, nothing too serious". The only ones that gave me a real sense of corruption are Miss Martian (now an Oreo junkie, imo the best idea in this game) and Stargirl (She became a true slut and the only one, i think, that changes expression between her normal costume and the slut costume in the scenes). I like this game but damn, it is frustrating for my depraved mind
And Terra admitting that she is just trailer trash who wanted a daddy figure to lift her out of squalor. I agree that there should be more corruption, considering that the majority of characters don't really have any arc or substantive payoff (Even if they hang the lampshade on it like with Vixen). There will presumably be an ending at some point, which will hopefully result in arcs for all of the characters. But it's hard to see the potential payoff from Giganta, unless she's going to team up with you to cuck Grodd and his tiny ape penis.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

I don't think SR7 kinda sees something like that happening but you never know things could change. I imagine when we get more events things could open more but having the base content done is probably important. Like as soon as one Heroine gets a new type of content it seems odd only one lady has it etc.

In terms of the Wonder Woman scenario I can easily see DCAUWW hiding that from Bruce (at least initially) though we would need more cell stuff progression for Wonder Woman.
And Terra admitting that she is just trailer trash who wanted a daddy figure to lift her out of squalor. I agree that there should be more corruption, considering that the majority of characters don't really have any arc or substantive payoff (Even if they hang the lampshade on it like with Vixen). There will presumably be an ending at some point, which will hopefully result in arcs for all of the characters. But it's hard to see the potential payoff from Giganta, unless she's going to team up with you to cuck Grodd and his tiny ape penis.
SR7 has said he wants to do multiple endings with (probably) the first ones being joke/bad endings.

There's a lot of story lines I can think of like trying get Artemis more on side with Cheshire and their mother.

Anon747

Aug 6, 2019
do we actually have a story?
after the initial dialogues it just turned into a gotta catch em all type of game with the women

theres some stuff that made me think it could be a future addition but since its been so long I figured it might just be a dropped idea such as the catwoman office site (cant remember the name) having redundant elements, the superpowers selection in the labs, the other cloning tubes (we arguebly only used it 2-3 times so idk why we have 5 different ones+ the failed clone in the tank), the outfit selection in lex's room, star labs, the notoriety or threat system for the base or the option to send villains to remove heat off of your operations.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

VinCredable

Nov 7, 2020
But when you have two sets of sisters...why would you not want to see them together/together with Lex? Nothing much more depraved than that.
Thanksgiving must be awkward.
Oh really? There's always another level of depravity to reach! Example, Commissioner Gordon visiting the Bordello to purchase time with Batgirl. All the while with no idea she's the real thing or who she really is.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

I don't like corrupting the heroes that much.
Still rather them be heroes forced against their will, I think its more satisfyting getting scenes out of them that way than standard "Fucked so good I'm bad" hentai plot.

Reactions: evilkitty97
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes