DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Oh really? There's always another level of depravity to reach! Example, Commissioner Gordon visiting the Bordello to purchase time with Batgirl. All the while with no idea she's the real thing or who she really is.
Gordon is too straight and narrow.
But Bollock doing it while talking about how she looks like Babs and he's always had a thing for her once she grew up.
Or Sportsmaster wanting to bond with his two daughters.
Perhaps requests Lex bring both to the League of Shadows?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Exactly. The context is pretty low stakes atm. Lex has his little harem of defeated heroines but there is no betrayal, no real sense of corruption. The heroines are trapped, so most of them are just "... whatever, i'll wait and have fun, nothing too serious". The only ones that gave me a real sense of corruption are Miss Martian (now an Oreo junkie, imo the best idea in this game) and Stargirl (She became a true slut and the only one, i think, that changes expression between her normal costume and the slut costume in the scenes). I like this game but damn, it is frustrating for my depraved mind
I don't think SR7 kinda sees something like that happening but you never know things could change. I imagine when we get more events things could open more but having the base content done is probably important. Like as soon as one Heroine gets a new type of content it seems odd only one lady has it etc.

In terms of the Wonder Woman scenario I can easily see DCAUWW hiding that from Bruce (at least initially) though we would need more cell stuff progression for Wonder Woman.

SR7 has said he wants to do multiple endings with (probably) the first ones being joke/bad endings.

There's a lot of story lines I can think of like trying get Artemis more on side with Cheshire and their mother.
Ofc Im just throwing ideas. Like my hopes for the future :D

But like The Strip club and the "Cell" content is the main thing tho... no ?
At least thats what im getting from playing the game. Those 2 feel like the main game.
Ofc there is like the Bordello, but that is optional, you dont even need to buy it.
The leash scenes, the ship/cruise event also feel like side content. Along with the other events too.
The upcomming "bond" stuff with the girls might be next Main thing tho, we have to wait and see and get a feel for it

I don't like corrupting the heroes that much.
Still rather them be heroes forced against their will, I think its more satisfyting getting scenes out of them that way than standard "Fucked so good I'm bad" hentai plot.
Well Corruption is one of the main points of the game tho.
A core feature at that.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Exactly. The context is pretty low stakes atm. Lex has his little harem of defeated heroines but there is no betrayal, no real sense of corruption. The heroines are trapped, so most of them are just "... whatever, i'll wait and have fun, nothing too serious". The only ones that gave me a real sense of corruption are Miss Martian (now an Oreo junkie, imo the best idea in this game) and Stargirl (She became a true slut and the only one, i think, that changes expression between her normal costume and the slut costume in the scenes). I like this game but damn, it is frustrating for my depraved mind
Stargirl? Oh man, thanks for that. Ill try her next.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Ofc Im just throwing ideas. Like my hopes for the future :D

But like The Strip club and the "Cell" content is the main thing tho... no ?
At least thats what im getting from playing the game. Those 2 feel like the main game.
Ofc there is like the Bordello, but that is optional, you dont even need to buy it.
The leash scenes, the ship/cruise event also feel like side content. Along with the other events too.
The upcomming "bond" stuff with the girls might be next Main thing tho, we have to wait and see and get a feel for it

Well Corruption is one of the main points of the game tho.
A core feature at that.
Corruption isn't. Lex banging them is.
Meta Bordello and Glamour Slam have no corrupting elements.
This isn't a Witch Trainer, or a Trainer in general.
It's Lex abusing his tech to make money and get into some panties along the way.

Heroes could have the same route as Hawkgirl, defiant all the time, and still fit into the themes.
Now variety is nice, and I'm a fan of Oreo Whore Miss Martian. But to say that all girls being corrupted into loving the Lex dick is an actual core theme of the game is just false.

Reactions: evilkitty97

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
It's Lex abusing his tech to make money and get into some panties along the way.

Heroes could have the same route as Hawkgirl, defiant all the time, and still fit into the themes.
Now variety is nice, and I'm a fan of Oreo Whore Miss Martian. But to say that all girls being corrupted into loving the Lex dick is an actual core theme of the game is just false.
It all depends on what the project is trying to be. If this is a game, with game mechanics, storylines, some kind of progress, then the corruption of the heroines is necessary (among other things). And if it's just something (yep) where you go through the same events in the same rooms over and over and over and over again, just with different girls, then of course, they can not add anything like that.

uuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dec 28, 2021
Can anyone recommend which is the best link to download from? Also how do I make it so that Mega fully downloads without running out of space?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019

my biggest problem is how the ones that dont get corrupted feel like their story is not over, and its just stunted. look at WW for an example, there's a clear direction her development is going, but it just... stops. the lasso already showed that she is a corrupt person using a facade of goodness. but then, instead of going foward and accepting that she isnt as holier than thou as she wants others to think, she just stay defiant and negating everything.

same with artemis and black canary. their scenes clearly show that they arent those sainty white symbols of purity that they claim. so while i do understand where you are going, i would rather the direction of other girls, like supergirl who decided to go with the flow in order to get one over her clone, or batgirl, who is also doing it as a way to pass time while "the plan" she thinks is happening is being made.

at the very least they should have more development than what we got, for example, it could be that black canary could go all out in her defiance, maybe she goes full on hate sex, enjoying it all, while also bashing lex while it happens. but nop, she just "turns off" her brain, making all that bravado useless.

we could have one of those girls afraid of falling into the depravity, and getting corrupted. we could have dialogue during sex of them trying to fight it off more, WW kinda does, but it doesnt go all the way, it just feels weak and underdevelop. which is why i disagree with the whole "its better that they are diferent", i agree that diferent is good, i just think there are better ways to make them diferent.

Reactions: bigles000

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
I believe that the next year or two (or never at all) will not see new heroines. Why? If only because half of the heroines lack MB content. Most likely it will focus on minor content (leash, bond, cumshot scenes) or new events. It is also worth considering that there are characters who are waiting for their completion (Morgaine, Mercy, Catwomen, Queen bee) and with some of them he does not know what to do. I bet what it is Morgaine le fey.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes