beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
Just realised, Justice League comics have had a lot of crossovers, so if they willing, we could have characters from Thundercats, Mortal Kombat, and even the Power Rangers for summening
View attachment 1798303
Please no. SR7 needs to stop adding new characters and focus on expanding content for existing characters and fleshing out the rest of the planned game mechanics. i.e. Cloning, Stolen Powers, Superhero Attacks, Endings, a Pregnancy System, Nicknames for All Captures, New Changed Dialogue for Broken Heroines, Revenge Storylines (Grodd, Joker, Savage), Threesomes, Multiple Cell Interactions Without Ending Day, Finishing Mercy's Cell Content, Finally Working on Catwoman FFS, The list goes on.

What he doesn't need to do is to continue adding 'Copy Pasta' new characters that have exactly the same interactions as basically every other character in this game.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
idont k
Please no. SR7 needs to stop adding new characters and focus on expanding content for existing characters and fleshing out the rest of the planned game mechanics. i.e. Cloning, Stolen Powers, Superhero Attacks, Endings, a Pregnancy System, Nicknames for All Captures, New Changed Dialogue for Broken Heroines, Revenge Storylines (Grodd, Joker, Savage), Threesomes, Multiple Cell Interactions Without Ending Day, Finishing Mercy's Cell Content, Finally Working on Catwoman FFS, The list goes on.

What he doesn't need to do is to continue adding 'Copy Pasta' new characters that have exactly the same interactions as basically every other character in this game.
Its been Five years don't know why any one thinks he is going to add anything complex like all that when he can just do the basic as he has done for years and get payed for it

soe1987

Nov 25, 2019
Although a bit disappointing, from a software development point of view, it is difficult for story-driven AVG games to be updated periodically unless the developer can effectively control the size of the content expansion.

But because of patreon's fundraising mechanics, unfair doubts about not being able to update on time could damage donor confidence.

So, wish the developers all the best.

Reactions: Testerguy19
Oct 25, 2018
Although a bit disappointing, from a software development point of view, it is difficult for story-driven AVG games to be updated periodically unless the developer can effectively control the size of the content expansion.
There is no story in the game. Maybe the last time he added something that resembles to that was during the Kasnia event.
But again, one of the problems is not the delays or falling short in the updates. At this point is almost a given. But the lack of transparency by GG. And sometimes the necesity of some people to made excuses for them.

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
idont k

Its been Five years don't know why any one thinks he is going to add anything complex like all that when he can just do the basic as he has done for years and get payed for it
I certainly don't think he's going to do almost anything I listed. Not when he can just do the bare minimum, leech those sweet Patreon dollars, miss every deadline with new content so samey that it should be automatic at this point, promise to deliver the moon and deliver a garbage bag full of reused assets with new heads stuck on them.

mabbo

May 7, 2017
I've been here for years, its crazy that so many people will still keep their patreon subscriptions going after so many bullshit delays.

VinCredable

Nov 7, 2020
Will everyone please stop whining!
If you looks at his patreon you'll see that he IS expanding content for the existing girls, his main focus on this update is Starfire, Blackfire, Cheshire and Artemis. And the clue to the new girl implies that she's another version of an existing girl which means likely means expanded content for that original girl. An example would be Mary Marvel and Superwoman.
Honestly, he misses his deadline and you all start acting like he's cockblocked you... oh wait...

paracetamol95

Oct 15, 2019
Honestly, he misses his deadline and you all start acting like he's cockblocked you... oh wait...
Once again, it's not that he missed his deadline.

It's that he missed his deadline.
And then he missed his deadline again.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Someone has their shield out.

I wonder if anyone has ever truly been impressed by an update to this game in the last three years?
The yacht events are usually pretty nice. The prison event.
I don't think I've been wowed by an update in a while, but there's been scenes that have really done it for me.
Tala, Raven, and Lex in Addams Family cosplay was hot as hell. Liked the Fire sisters as Egyptians with Lex as a Roman too.
Artemis/Miss Martian scene, Lois Lane with Mercy and on Clark's desk.
Supergirl/Batgirl scenes.
Big homeruns like those keep me invested.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

But because of patreon's fundraising mechanics, unfair doubts about not being able to update on time could damage donor confidence.

So, wish the developers all the best.
This is not an accurate point of view at all. Story driven adventure games do not have some magical hex put upon them that makes them hard to periodically update. From an actual software development point of view from someone with actual experience in the industry, you're failing to take into account the design portion of the project. Stories, levels, etc. are all something that should be designed far in advance of their creation and so long as the people making the game are competent a story based adventure game could have regular updates that would show consistent growth and development, you act like scope is some uncontrollable monster. It's not. Something Unlimited does not have a problem with scope, it has a problem with a fantastic artist also being an incompetent programmer, writer, and designer. It's one dude who isn't qualified to do 75% of what he's doing.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes