ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
So there two things we can expect from Sunset:
1. He'll deliver the promised content, but not on the promised release date, with the update getting delayed a whole other week or two
2. He'll deliver on the promised release date, but the content will be cut short, and like in the case of this update, the main girl that was first promised to be covered is the one that gets cut.

This is some hillarious incompetence. An actual decent and trustworthy developer would do either one of these two:
1. He'd promise a end of June release, but he wouldn't tease Mercy if he's aware of how much problems he is having with updating Mercy, instead he'd tease Lana Lang from the start, and wouldn't say jack shit about Mercy
2. He'd say that the release window is anywhere between the end of June and the middle of July (you know, actually being honest about the release date and not lying) and then tease and deliver both Mercy and Lana Lang.

It would be so easy for him to be honest, yet he unnecessarily always chooses not to be, this guy would fit in well in EA with how much bullshit radiates from him.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Thanks for replying the problem is i dont have darci in a cell
How do i get her
I honestly don't remember... I'm pretty sure you go to the Robotics Lab to repair Darci, but there may be a couple more steps involved there.

There's a guide in the OP though, that should have what you need.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for replying the problem is i dont have darci in a cell
How do i get her
As I mentioned earlier in this thread, Darci becomes available after the Yacht event, and as Zane11 mentioned you'll need to complete the Robotics lab, which means you might need to track down some parts for said Robotics lab (read: heists). Then, once the lab is completed, you should run into Darci chasing Toyman in the Villain's Hideout.

This is covered in Archer's guide, and I also briefly summarize this in the Quick Reference sheet that I made that is also linked in the OP, which I updated this morning for 2.3.7. Both references can be rather helpful in helping figure this stuff out, for those that don't grok developer logic...

There was another guide that I found rather helpful as well, but it hasn't been updated in years. My quick reference is mainly to give you quick facts like what level a Superheroine is, where scenes happen, that sort of thing, when you just need quick facts and not a full walkthrough for various characters.

ntentacle

Have you completed the progression with Darci in her cell? I'm guessing you need to get to a certain point with her before she's willing to gift Lana to you. I had reached the 'nickname' stage with Darci in 2.3.6, and had no problem using that save to trigger this event in 2.3.7 when I picked up where I left off.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
As I mentioned earlier in this thread, Darci becomes available after the Yacht event, and as Zane11 mentioned you'll need to complete the Robotics lab, which means you'll need to track down some parts for said Robotics lab (read: heists). Then, once the lab is completed, you should run into Darci chasing Toyman in the Villain's Hideout.

This is covered in Archer's guide, and I also briefly summarize this in the Quick Reference sheet that I made that is also linked in the OP, which I updated this morning for 2.3.7. Both references can be rather helpful in helping figure this stuff out, for those that don't grok developer logic...

There was another guide that I found rather helpful as well, but it hasn't been updated in years. My quick reference is mainly to give you quick facts like what level a Superheroine is, where scenes happen, that sort of thing, when you just need quick facts and not a full walkthrough for various characters.

ntentacle

Have you completed the progression with Darci in her cell? I'm guessing you need to get to a certain point with her before she's willing to gift Lana to you. I had reached the 'nickname' stage with Darci in 2.3.6, and had no problem using that save to trigger this event in 2.3.7 when I picked up where I left off.
Yup. Everything. If I talk to her I get "Nothing more yet." All sex acts are unlocked. Unlocked those a few updates ago I think.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yup. Everything. If I talk to her I get "Nothing more yet." All sex acts are unlocked. Unlocked those a few updates ago I think.
This might be one of those 'need a clean save from 2.3.6' kind of things. I think there's a few saves from earlier updates somewhere in this thread, but I was working from a new game that I started using 2.3.6.

I don't really know, but this game is known to have bugs, this might be one of them maybe...

There is very little new content in this update, so if you are thinking of starting again from the beginning, I'd suggest waiting for the next update, if you can't track down a usable save. Lana's cell scenes are 'contained' and she doesn't have any interactions with the other characters YET. It's just one on one time with Lex.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Awesome Zatanna is still buggy i can put her back in the Bordello or the Glamur slam
and i still got this other bug:- Roulette repeating dialog about Donna and Cassie :rolleyes:
You make me nervous to replay the game.
After I lost my hard disc previous month I was waiting for the new update to play the game again.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Ok so I finally played the whole thing and here's my fresh thoughts on the update.

Small update as everyone said. Apart from Mercy who was teased, I was at least hoping for Donna and Cassie MB scenes...
  • On the bright side, Lana looks absolutely amazing!! Maybe I'm a little biased because she reminds me a bit of Batgirl, who is my favorite girl along with Kara.
  • On the down side, once again it's yet another gallery of images. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but would it hurt to develop the story just a teensy bit..? Nothing major, just something little to indicate the passage of time over the course of the game. In the game's context it feels as if all the ladies were captured in a matter of weeks. Something like Bullock or Flash appearing again and finding the truth only to keep silent in exchange for access to the girls. Or at a least a little more love for the MB, core part of the plot which has been very overlooked. Just a thought, but yeah just something to move along the story a little instead of only adding girls.
Hopefully we'll get a more packed update (with Mercy) next time.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
This might be one of those 'need a clean save from 2.3.6' kind of things. I think there's a few saves from earlier updates somewhere in this thread, but I was working from a new game that I started using 2.3.6.

I don't really know, but this game is known to have bugs, this might be one of them maybe...

There is very little new content in this update, so if you are thinking of starting again from the beginning, I'd suggest waiting for the next update, if you can't track down a usable save. Lana's cell scenes are 'contained' and she doesn't have any interactions with the other characters YET. It's just one on one time with Lex.
Yeah, that's my guess as well. I'm assuming that if you played through Darci content before Lana existed you're SOL. Restarting the game is basically a nonstarter for me, so I'll just forget about it.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes