Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This does not cause desire, but rather frustration and anger. And that prevented me from honestly saying that I don't have time,it will be disappointing, but at least honestly
You better start looking elsewhere then, SR7 is notorious for "lying" about releases (just check 2.3.7 and the Mercy debacle). It's been that way for years now

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
No offense

Why was it in the description of the new content for the last update to write something that is not there ???
From what I have gathered he was/is pretty busy and probably made the changelog before all the content was done and then didn't change the changelog.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
You better start looking elsewhere then, SR7 is notorious for "lying" about releases (just check 2.3.7 and the Mercy debacle). It's been that way for years now
In general, it takes a long time to create, but still the content was
And the last one didn't have two-thirds

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well this game has been taking a long time. also has a lot of bugs still in it i can't take zatanna to the glamer slam with out it turning back in to a dump also it starts all over agian when you leash her. i wouldsay one big pain in the ass. i would like big birta tho lol

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
It might be due to using an old save, but does anyone else have the game fail to transition when choosing Wonder Woman's Leash Glamour Slam option? Game basically (although not literally) freezes, since no button options and no transition...

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
It might be due to using an old save, but does anyone else have the game fail to transition when choosing Wonder Woman's Leash Glamour Slam option? Game basically (although not literally) freezes, since no button options and no transition...
That may not be a save issue and its just pointing to a scene that is not there (but I am not sure)

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
trying to unlock all the scenes in the vault (some are bugged like batgirl/poison ivy and artemis spank not unlocking) and the quick reference guide says something about artemis/starfire leash. is that a mistake because the only leash option i've found for artemis is through miss martian

adhitya_harka

Jun 8, 2022
Even if you play with the new game, the bug still appears after several Leash Glamour Slam.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
SR7 is working on Black Canary's Private Room Sex Scene on Picarto
Nice.I was thinking to post about it,but you did it already.
Last 3 streams are all for Black Canary.If this is not in the game first update for 2023 I will be really disappointed.

we will have to see hope they also fix alot of bugs in the game as well. i know i have said stuff in the past that people have not liked and some have but this is a game with fine ass strong super females and there,s not alot of these lol. i will still say i this does not fallow the lines of a perady tho lol:ROFLMAO:
After the update this month,they are planning another update next month,that is only fixing the bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
we will have to see hope they also fix alot of bugs in the game as well. i know i have said stuff in the past that people have not liked and some have but this is a game with fine ass strong super females and there,s not alot of these lol. i will still say i this does not fallow the lines of a perady tho lol:ROFLMAO:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I remember SR7 saying he'll try to do a cleanup build at some point. Not sure when that could happen with the Amazon stuff being worked on.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes