Sufanacc21

Mar 1, 2022
I have a question about unlocking Superwoman. I've never been able to unlock her, but in the scenes vault I have the summoning scene unlocked. My save is from a version of the game before she was added, and when Terra was first added I had to start a new save to unlock her, is it the same deal with Superwoman?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have a question about unlocking Superwoman. I've never been able to unlock her, but in the scenes vault I have the summoning scene unlocked. My save is from a version of the game before she was added, and when Terra was first added I had to start a new save to unlock her, is it the same deal with Superwoman?
Probably. The game likes to fuck itself. It's a good idea to restart every so often, especially after a "big" update or when a lot of junk gets added/fixed

Last edited:

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Probably. The game liikes to fuck itself. It's a good idea to restart every so often, especially after a "big" update or when a lot of junk gets added/fixed
So you're saying after a new big patch I would have to redo everything I did and replay the entire game just to access the new content? That's crazy...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So you're saying after a new big patch I would have to redo everything I did and replay the entire game just to access the new content? That's crazy...
Maybe not every time, but yes. You "should" restart every 3-4 updates just to be sure. But then the game will still bug on its own, so you do whatever

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
where is Lexcorp Offices, because the only places I can go in LexCorp are the LABS,LIVING QUARTERS,CELLS,DEFENSE and VAULT areas. There is no Offices area to go to. Harley is supposed to talk to Lex there but can not find it. I am missing something.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
where is Lexcorp Offices, because the only places I can go in LexCorp are the LABS,LIVING QUARTERS,CELLS,DEFENSE and VAULT areas. There is no Offices area to go to. Harley is supposed to talk to Lex there but can not find it. I am missing something.
You need to unlock it

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You need to unlock it
oh! i see. One last thing, How do you move the Heroines from the cells back to the Glamour Slam?. Sorry but Batgirl seems... locked in. Just cant move her back to the Glamour Slam. Super fun game though.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
oh! i see. One last thing, How do you move the Heroines from the cells back to the Glamour Slam?. Sorry but Batgirl seems... locked in. Just cant move her back to the Glamour Slam. Super fun game though.
You need to go to her device section and downgrade her device.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Here is one, Are the Heroines turning into Villains... rather they're authentic selves they should have been. LOL.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes